Lead Golang Developer
Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a Lead Software Developer Golang who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ innovative and growing business, so we are looking for someone who enjoys working in dynamic, global teams and thrives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment. Just like everyone at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
We consider applications from different cities and locations across the country
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Design, develop and maintain backend services for new and currently existing features
- Translate software requirements into stable, quality, high performance code; write tests, perform code reviews
- Collaborate with other teams within Acronis to determine functional and non-functional requirements for the new features
- Oversee progress of development team to ensure consistency with initial design
- Provide technical guidance to engineers
- Perform a design review of the components
- Develop architecture design specifications using industry-accepted best practices
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- at least 5+ years of experience in Software development
- Experience in building distributed highly available and high load systems
- Experience hiring, training and mentoring other team members to build a strong team of other architects and developers around them
- Strong knowledge in operating systems, networking, cloud services development;
- Excellent knowledge of Golang
- Design and implementation of logging, metrics and alerts for production incidents troubleshooting
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Good written and spoken English to communicate efficiently with other teams and team members
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by unifying backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—all at a low and predictable cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis now has more than 2,000 employees and offices in 34 locations worldwide. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million home users and 500,000 companies, and top-tier professional sports teams. Acronis products are available through over 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries and 26 languages.
*Please submit your resume and application in English
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Something looks off?