Senior Product Manager (Acronis Cyber Platform)
Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people by providing them with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a Product Manager who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
We are looking for a skilled Product Manager to join our team to further develop our business management platform that is being developed internally and help us drive the adoption and growth of the Acronis Cyber Platform eco-system.
Every member of our team has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis' innovative and growing business, so we are looking for someone who enjoys working in dynamic, global teams and thrives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment. Just like everyone at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, decisive, and ‘never give up’.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Do market research, talk to partners, and research usage of partner and customer enablement tools to define opportunities for product improvements
- Develop a deep understanding of new customers’ needs as well as wants, make data-driven decisions about direction to grow
- Create and manage software requirements
- Work closely with sales teams, marketing teams, software architects, development team, and security team to develop solutions
- Work closely with other Product and Project managers to ensure the scope will be executed
- Coordinate release activities and launch process with partners and Acronis Sales, Marketing and Support teams
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- 4+ years in Product Manager, Product Owner, or System Analyst role in a software or systems integration company is a must
- Understanding of and experience in product discovery, optimization, and delivery techniques, as well as the development process
- Ability to multitask and manage several projects in parallel
- Understanding of modern technology and its business application: SaaS, micro-services, in-product promotions
- Ability to interact and communicate with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent communications, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Fluent English
- Understanding Managed Service Provider business and market
- Understanding of business support systems, operations support systems, professional service automation, remote monitoring and management, platform as a service, infrastructure as a service, cyber security, or data protection market: products, players, technologies
- Programming or software architecture background
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by unifying backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—all at a low and predictable cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis now has more than 2,000 employees and offices in 34 locations worldwide. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million home users and 500,000 companies, and top-tier professional sports teams. Acronis products are available through over 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries and 26 languages.
- Attractive remuneration
- Meal vouchers
- Supplemental Health insurance
- Annual paid leave of 25 working days
- Tickets for conferences and seminars
- Challenging atmosphere and interesting projects
- Future career development in a multinational company
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.