Senior HR Manager, APJ
Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people with cutting-edge technology to monitor, control, and protect the data and systems that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a Senior HR Manager, APJ region who is ready to join us in protecting the digital world and creating a #CyberFit future!
Acronis’ Global HR organization has team members in each of the major regions such as Americas, EMEA and APJ. We are looking to hire an experienced and self driven Human Resources Senior Manager/Manager that will be responsible for overseeing HR functions and teams across the Asia Pacific and Japan regions. This will be a critical and very visible role within Acronis as we rapidly scale our operations!
The HR Senior Manager/Manager is an organizational leader, who is expected to drive company culture, employee engagement, establishing policies and procedures, maintaining compliance, and reinforcing the values and behaviors needed to support Acronis’ strategy, objectives, and activities. This role will lead and guide a team of 4 HR Generalists and play an integral role in strategy planning and executing on the talent growth for the region.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Designs, drives, and maintains HR policies, programs and procedures, and other related activities (i.e. talent management, relocation, compensation and benefit annual reviews, employee relations, company handbook, office policies, etc.)
- Leads and supports activities designed to reinforce Acronis’ culture and values
- Owns end-to-end execution of functional HR work and building effective coordination across all local HR and site/business unit leaders
- Oversees the full cycle of monthly payroll processing for APJ
- Oversees preparation of offer letters and employment contracts
- Maintains HR record keeping and documentation
- Manages onboarding, ensuring all local requirements are proactively met (visa’s, contract and documents signed and correctly filed, etc.)
- Develops, updates and ensures compliance with local policies and labor laws
- Represents HR for audits, inspections, and due diligence actives
HR Strategy and Talent Planning:
- Works with HR Business Partners to optimize organizational design and drive business performance
- Proactively develops and implements HR priorities and other major global/regional programs
- Drives and supports functional leadership team in the planning and budgeting activities needed for people strategy
- Supports HR Business Partners on organizational changes and transition plans
- Coaches business leaders on how to engage and develop employees within their organizations
- Actively consults and provides solutions related to workforce, talent, and organizational matters within region or function
- Develops solutions based on understanding of relevant business operations and strategies HR Programs
- Plans and implements HR programs for the entire region
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- 8 years and above of relevant HR work experience
- Demonstrated experience and success rapidly scaling the HR function and the business organizations
- Experience managing teams and supporting employees across multiple countries and locations
- Strong knowledge and experience with employment and labor laws
- Fluent in English
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational, problem solving, and multi-tasking skills
- High level of discipline, attention to details, and ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment while still maintaining a high-level of accuracy
- Strong internal customer focus with desire to learn all aspects of the business
- Team-player, positive attitude, and eager to do more and help out
- Self-motivated, proactive, and able to work with minimal supervision
- Passion and commitment to succeed by working hard and never giving up
- Competent systems user, including HRIS (WorkDay) platforms and MS Office applications
- Some travel requirements up to 15 %
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by unifying backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—all at a low and predictable cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis now has more than 2,000 employees and offices in 34 locations worldwide. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million home users and 500,000 companies, and top-tier professional sports teams. Acronis products are available through over 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries and 26 languages.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Something looks off?