Enterprise Sales Executive (DACH region)
Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people by providing them with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for an Enterprise Sales Executive who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
We are looking for a highly motivated, over-achieving hunter who flourishes in a fast-paced, dynamic and international environment to join our Sales team as a Enterprise Sales Executive (DACH region). The Enterprise Sales Executive is responsible for growing new revenue aligned with the strategic and business priorities of Acronis. The ideal candidate is someone with solid experience in a growth phase as in larger organization selling into the enterprise with main focus on the Acronis Cloud portfolio. Drive the great ARR business. They have to polish and experience to meet C-level face-to–face and the attitude of a trusted advisor. The Enterprise Sales Executive needs to drive sales opportunities from identification to close and have the experience and the confidence to manage relations and negotiations autonomously and in line with the strategic and business priorities, as well as the commercial approach of the company.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Build, maintain and develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts
- Identify and win new Enterprise accounts through effective new business development and account management
- Manage the entire sales cycle from building pipeline to closing opportunities
- Identify opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell
- Manage up to 20 existing accounts within the portfolio at Group and Account level
- Manage very high revenue based opportunities commercially to meet revenue and margin growth strategies
- Prepare quarterly, half year and annual account plans
- Lead cross functional teams to design complex solutions incorporating software, services, content, and custom development to meet customer requirements
- Lead and manage entire business-cycles with experience in negotiating terms and understanding associated legal and business risks (could include presenting multi-year agreements to CEO and C-level executives)
- Lead detailed account strategy in generating and developing business growth opportunities, working cross functionally with multiple lines of business including Acronis Partners - all to maximize business impact and open up opportunities with large enterprise customers
- Drive sales in a defined territory (Germany and Austria) and/or account list to achieve revenue targets
- Build and deepen executive relationships with strategic customer base to help influence their long-term technology and business decisions. Add value and be viewed as a trusted advisor by bringing compelling insights and ideas with follow through execution
- Run and manage a complex global account(s) with multiple opportunities across different functions with forecast and budgetary accuracy, serving as the primary customer contact for all adoption-related activities
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- 5+ years technology sales experience, software/cloud experience preferred
- Successful track record of prospecting into fortune 1000 accounts
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity in constructing customer facing proposals
- Channel & direct sales experience
- Proficiency in maintaining customer data and forecast in CRM
- Bachelor’s or comparable degree
- Consultative selling skills
- Proven negotiation and closing skills
- Ability to lead cross functional teams to design complex solutions incorporating software, services, content, and custom development into a cohesive solution
- Track record of successful selling Software-as-a-Service
- Fluent in both English and German
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by unifying backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—all at a low and predictable cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis now has more than 2,000 employees and offices in 34 locations worldwide. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million home users and 500,000 companies, and top-tier professional sports teams. Acronis products are available through over 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries and 26 languages.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Something looks off?