Distributor Account Manager (UKI)
Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people by providing them with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a Cloud Partner Success Manager who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
As the Distributor Account Manager you will bring experience in Channel Management and Business development with a focus on Distribution management. You will work as part of the Sales Channel Management organization, acting as an important member of a diverse, global team and managing a portfolio of Distributors. As the DAM you will act as first point of contact and will actively drive and participate in quarterly and annual business planning and execution to obtain business objectives and drive Acronis’ reach and adoption rate through Distributors to the market.
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ innovative and growing business, so we are looking for someone who enjoys working in dynamic, global teams and thrives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment. Just like everyone at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Act as the first and main point of contact for Distributors with regards to executive communication, day-to-day business operations as well as business and technology development within respective business lines.
- Build and sustain relationship with key decision makers and operational contacts on Distributors under responsibility
- Drive and ensure evangelism and knowledge management on Distributor’s end through rolling out tailored onboarding, training, and enablement programs.
- Partner with Distributors on building a Go-to-Market strategy for on-premise and cloud-based solutions and drive engagement through effective annual and quarterly business planning and execution.
- Faciliate and drive weekly, monthly and quarterly sales management calls and business reviews with each Distributor category/sales manager following sales process guidance provided.
- Secure and expand Acronis share of wallet through adding new logos and leveraging Distriutor’s reach in service provider and reseller space.
- Work effectively across segments (Consumer, Corp, OEM) and lines of business to maximize partner revenue potential.
- Build and orchestrate a virtual cross-functional Account Team to deliver a best-in-class partner experience consisting of Sales Recruiter, Partner Success Manager, Regional Marketing Manager, Solution Engineer, Renewals Account Manager, and Technical Account Manager (if applicable).
- Onboard and enable Distributors with Acronis sales and marketing tools and programs.
- Align with Distributors for joint activities for new channel recruitment and enablement.
- Ensure marketing execution planning and effective management of marketing budgets.
- Create, implement, execute and oversee promotional and incentive campaigns through/with Distributor.
- Effectively manage performance of individual sellers of Acronis on the Distributor’s sales team.
- Evaluate sales performance and proactively address areas of deficiency through performance improvement plans.
- Address partner-related issues, sales conflicts and pricing issues in a timely manner
- Manage and oversee Distributor sales pipeline and forecast.
- Work with sales team to advance opportunities to closure, including Presales and support
- Deliver monthly, quarterly and annual Distributor forecast/pipeline and business activity to the Acronis sales management team.
- Enter account/opportunity details in SalesForce and provide timely and regular updates including revenue, status, decision makers and next steps
- Grow incremental revenue/sales through the management of sales initiatives with Distributor.
- Make a territory analysis and planning with Distributor(s) for dedicated geographies to identify top potential partners.
- Stay current with latest developments in marketplace and competitor activities.
- Enable data-driven decisions through return of investment oversight and analysis.
- Drive and ensure compliance with Acronis programs, policies, processes, tools, and standard operating procedures.
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- 5+ years of total channel sales/development/account management experience
- Experience working directly at/with Distributors will be considered an advantage
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- In-depth channel and field sales knowledge with understanding of the cloud market business model
- Ability to sell through others and high-energy personality to deliver results
- Proven record of success in achieving sales targets, and desire to perform in competitive industry
- Solid strategic business development, planning and acumen, along with strong tactical implementation sales skills
- Ability to navigate all altitudes within the partner org, from executives, line managers and individual sellers to marketers and specialists
- Ability to develop, implement, execute and manage an annual channel partner business plan
- Displays exceptional personal and business ethics and moral character
- Strong internal customer focus with desire to learn all aspects of the business
- Has strong functional, analytical and strategic thinking with project management skills
- Leadership skills and ability to describe market trends and develop and lead virtual sales teams.
- Experience with Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and return on investment (ROI) oversight will be considered an advantage
- Regional travel may be required. Must be willing to travel, up to 50% of the time
- Self-motivated with a high level of discipline, attention to detail, and ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment while still maintaining a high-level of accuracy
- Team-player with a positive attitude who thrives in a global environment, eager to do more and help out, views challenging situations as opportunities
- Comfortable with ambiguity and willingness to adapt to changes in responsibilities and strategies
- Strong presentational, communication, interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office and CRM applications (Salesforce)
- Passion and commitment to succeed by working hard and never giving up
- Fluent in English
- Second language will be considered an advantage (Danish/Finnish)
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by unifying backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—all at a low and predictable cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis now has more than 2,000 employees and offices in 34 locations worldwide. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million home users and 500,000 companies, and top-tier professional sports teams. Acronis products are available through over 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries and 26 languages.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Something looks off?