Salesforce Business Analyst
Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a Salesforce Business Analyst who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future!
We are looking for a Senior Salesforce Business Analyst to support our Salesforce platform. In this role, you will be delivering an improved user experience, increased productivity and efficiency, though automating processes and managing integrations to other business applications.
The candidate must have demonstrated experience in business analysis and solutions architecture in Salesforce. They should be with solid written and verbal communication skills and the ability to grasp organizational complexities will contribute heavily to the success of the role.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Work with department head and subject matter experts to gather and confirm business requirements
- Translate business requirements into strategy-based technical solutions
- Elicit, document, and analyze requirements around business challenges, and then produce data-driven solutions
- Assist with technology estimates, manage low to moderate complexity technology solutions for projects to a full-scale deployment in a live environment
- Work closely with Salesforce Admin and Dev teams to ensure successful and timely completion of projects and that business requirements are met
- Own functional tasks and deliverables, including: process definition, requirements gathering, vendor selection, fit/gap analysis, functional design, testing, training, reporting, support, and continuous improvement of business applications
- Create and maintain project, application and architectural design documents and Salesforce.com development best practices
- Autonomously design, configure, manage, and deliver enhancements to support the business using the Salesforce platform features
- Perform testing of implemented solution and records findings; provide feedback to implementation team; start eliciting requirements for the next iteration of the project, if needed
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- 4+ years of experience as a business analyst or solution architect in a highly complex Salesforce org
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Strong data management abilities
- General background and understanding of project management and project documentation
- Ability to handle multiple, competing priorities
- Detail-oriented, organized, self-motivated, hardworking, and a great team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to clearly communicate complex issues with multiple stakeholders to both business and technical audience
- com certification (Salesforce Sales Consultant and Service Cloud Consultant) preferred but not necessary
- Experience with Jira or other project management platforms
- Fluent English (both oral and written)
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by unifying backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—all at a low and predictable cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis now has more than 2,000 employees and offices in 34 locations worldwide. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million home users and 500,000 companies, and top-tier professional sports teams. Acronis products are available through over 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries and 26 languages.
Our corporate culture is focused on making a positive impact on the lives of each employee and the communities in which we live. Mutual trust, respect, personal achievement, individual leadership, and a belief that we can contribute to the world everyday are the cornerstones of the Acronis Team.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Something looks off?