Backend Developer (Laravel)
Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a Backend Developer (Laravel) who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
Acronis Web development team creates web services for customers and partners. We are looking for a Backend Developer responsible for corporate website.
Your main duties will be delivering new features and maintenance of Acronis.com website in a team of developers, as well as designers and frontend developers.
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ innovative and growing business, so we are looking for someone who enjoys working in dynamic, global teams and thrives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment. Just like everyone at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Development of new website features and maintenance of existing ones
- Refactoring and optimization of currently existing code
- Code documentation
- Create and follow unified code style guide
- Participation in code review
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- 3+ years of professional website development experience.
- 3 years of experience with API Platform, Laravel or Symfony.
- Proficiency with TDD.
- Proficiency with GNU/Linux, Docker, PHP 8 (OOP), MySQL, Redis, RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of design patterns.
- Knowledge of modern development methodologies and their pros/cons.
- Knowledge of Scrum basics.
- Git flow basics.
- Upper-Intermediate English.
*Please submit your resume and application in English
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by unifying backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—all at a low and predictable cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis now has more than 2,000 employees and offices in 34 locations worldwide. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million home users and 500,000 companies, and top-tier professional sports teams. Acronis products are available through over 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries and 26 languages.
- Employee recognition program – CyberDragon Award
- Employee referral bonus program
- Hybrid and flexible working mode
- 25 days paid annual leave
- Supplementary health insurance for employees and family members, including dental treatment
- Childbirth bonus
- Monthly sports card for employees and family members
- Monthly public transport card
- Convenient and modern office location in the Building of the year including office massage and game rooms
- Free parking for cars, bikes and bicycles
- Free lunch vouchers
- Parties, team-buildings and birthday compliments
- Global mentorship program
- In-house training and professional development activities
- Certification courses
- Participation in conferences and seminars
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Something looks off?