Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people by providing them with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a Cloud Partner Success Manager who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
As an Onboarding Advisor you will be focused on driving consumption and engagement of the newly signed Service Providers in the assigned region.
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ innovative and growing business, so we are looking for someone who enjoys working in dynamic, global teams and thrives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment. Just like everyone at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Make sure new commit Service Providers (Partners) are engaged into the Onboarding process, actively participate
in it and follow the 60-days training/learning plan
- New Service Providers include the following categories:
o Service Providers that signed for a monthly commitment model in the current period
o Service Providers that have been signed by Acronis Cloud Advisors or by the Distributors or signed
themselves on one of the Distributor’s marketplaces or via the Express signup on the Acronis
- Ensure that a newly signed Service Provider is using Acronis products actively, which includes, but is not limited
o Service Provider pass at least 1 certification during the Onboarding, which lasts 60 days, unless any
exceptional prolongation is required
o Service Provider starts protecting workloads and adds new ones
o Service Provider starts backing up his own or his Customer’s data
o Service Provider logs in to the Management Console, Partner Portal, Academy
- To ensure the engagement, run, prepare or actively participate in the following activities: public webinars, one on
one zoom sessions, email communications, surveys, calls
- Connect with Acronis Service Providers using the approved tools, including but not limited to Avaya, Zoom,
Outlook, Gainsight, etc. to verify Service Provider’s profile, such as: the environment, technical/finance decision
makers, number of workloads they want to protect
- Do the research before reaching out to a Service Provider and prepare questions based on it, using company’s
web site, LinkedIn profile, any other public information about the company or contact
• Co-operate with all related departments at Acronis to onboard Service Provider successfully: Solution Engineers,
Support, Sales Enablement, Product Management, etc.
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- Minimum of 1 year of sales and marketing experience in the MSP channel software industry on similar positions
- Experience in Onboarding
- Channel and field sales knowledge with understanding of the cloud market business model
- Strong presentational, communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to clearly articulate product’s different features and answer all customer questions
- Self-motivated with a high level of discipline, attention to detail, and ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment while still maintaining a high-level of accuracy
- Team-player with a positive attitude who thrives in a global environment, eager to do more and help out, views challenging situations as opportunities
- Comfortable with ambiguity and willingness to adapt to changes in responsibilities and strategies
- Highly persistent in follow-up conversations, negotiations and closing sales skills
- Strong presentational, communication, interpersonal, planning and time management skills
- Fluent English and Portuguese
- Passion and commitment to succeed by working hard and never giving up
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by unifying backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—all at a low and predictable cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis now has more than 2,000 employees and offices in 34 locations worldwide. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million home users and 500,000 companies, and top-tier professional sports teams. Acronis products are available through over 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries and 26 languages.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Something looks off?