Senior Cloud Support Specialist (Bilingual Spanish & English)
Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people by providing them with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a Support Specialist who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
As a Senior Cloud Frontline Support Specialist (LATAM) you will be responsible for supporting Acronis' high-profile MSP's, partners and customers in LATAM, and resolving Acronis Cyber Platform technical incidents using your own expertise and by coordinating with other team members within our Expert Support and R&D team. You will deliver complex setup and integration assistance, troubleshoot and resolve complex technical problems for our partners and MSP's involving Acronis' 3rd party integration systems, and various software, networking and hardware environments.
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis innovative and growing business, so we are looking for someone who enjoys working in dynamic, global teams and thrives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment. Just like everyone at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Work on resolving various technical incidents for customers involving various software, networking and hardware environments
- Focus on assisting partners with Acronis integration with various RMM/PSA tools, as well as integration systems with other partners
- Build and maintain strong relationships with the customers and partners
- Stay current on the latest changes, trends and technological advancements in the industry (Cloud, Storage, Virtualization, Business Applications, etc.)
- Maintain deep knowledge of Acronis’ operations and products to support client requests in the best possible way
- Train and mentor junior teammates by sharing your technical expertise and best practices
- Develop documentation regarding installation, upgrades, support, and compatibility issues
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- Fluent English (both verbal and written)
- Fluent Spanish (both verbal and written)
- 2+ years of experience in a similar technical support role and applicable industry (preferably in Managed Service Provider or Hosting tech support business)
- Great communication and customer focus and ability to prioritize time-sensitive issues
- Basic knowledge of Network protocols and troubleshooting techniques (know how to use Wireshark, tcpdump, iperf)
- Knowledge of Windows Server administration basics (know how to gather and analyze various Windows logs and dumps; application level troubleshooting with Procmon and Process Explorer)
- Awareness of the modern Virtualization technologies (know how to deploy and manage Virtual Machines on VMware ESXi / Microsoft Hyper-V clusters)
- Passion for troubleshooting, ability to come up with efficient solutions for unordinary issues
Would be considered plus if you have
- Expertise in supporting or administering RMM and PSA solutions - ConnectWise Control, ConnectWise Manage, ConnectWise Automate)
- Knowledge of Linux/UNIX basics, CLI
- Scripting experience and knowledge in any scripting language - using scripts for deploying and troubleshooting software applications, storage systems, and virtualization platforms
- Experience with deploying and configuring services - DHCP, DNS, L2TP/IPSEC/Open VPN, HTTP servers
- Experience with administering business applications - MS Exchange, MS SQL, MySQL, Oracle DB, Citrix XenApp, NTP servers
*Please submit your resume and application in English
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by unifying backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—all at a low and predictable cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis now has more than 2,000 employees and offices in 34 locations worldwide. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million home users and 500,000 companies, and top-tier professional sports teams. Acronis products are available through over 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries and 26 languages.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Something looks off?