Director, Regional Marketing
Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people by providing them with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for someone who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
As the Director of Regional Marketing, you will own the development and execution of the strategic marketing plan for APJ & MEA. Reporting directly into the CMO and leading a high-performing team focused on driving scalable demand generation you will partner closely with sales leadership to drive results in the region including thought leadership and awareness; targeted account marketing; local demand generation programs and campaigns; and amazing customer experiences and events.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Own the strategy development and execution of the strategic marketing plan for the region and sub-region, establishing objectives for your team and partnering with sales leadership to hit common goals and targets
- Build, lead and coach a high-performing team focused on driving scalable demand generation programs and experiences in for multiple regions and country models
- Drive local thought-leadership and/or third-party programs that increase awareness with key decision maker audiences across segment, working collaboratively with key stakeholders to ensure alignment on the strategy, story, and placement
- Apply data driven intelligence, leveraging sales and marketing tools like SFDC, intent data, and more to effectively target contacts and accounts along the buyer’s journey
- Develop and execute innovative, targeted campaigns that inform, educate, and engage contacts within accounts to drive demos, meetings, and progression
- Strategically plan and execute scalable, value-add customer experiences and events in region that create speaking opportunities; engage customers across multiple personas/roles; and drive action in the journey.
- Alignment with channel and alliance programs and experiences, channel marketing and sales priorities in the region.
- Help build customer stories, use cases, and champion builder programs in region that evangelize our differentiation, value, and relationships
- Partner and build strong relationships internally and externally to create one Acronis experience with the customer:
o Build effective stakeholder relationships across global marketing, regional marketing, sales, channel, and alliances to share learning’s, requirements, best practices, and drive for alignment
o Be an active member of the regional team and the Marketing Leadership team
o Share critical insights from the region to inform decisions and represent the region as a SME and business partner
o Track, measure and refine performance aligned to annual performance targets
o Analyze performance and trends to make recommendations for continuous improvement
o Actively participate in performance reviews, QBRs, and
o Demonstrates strengths in planning, strategy, execution, and operations and how the funnel works and marketing’s role in driving sourced pipeline contribution
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- 8-10 years of experience preferably in high-tech, high-growth companies
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in marketing and communications, business management or computer science
- Accountable for results and providing data and insights, with proven track record driving demand generation and growth
- Ability to self-start while working remotely yet stay deeply integrated to the core team
- Proven track record of working cross-functionally across multiple teams and tracking priorities in a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment
- Insatiable curiosity and desire to learn and grow
- Ability to synthesize insights from multiple resources and perspectives to prioritize and put action in motion
- Ability to project and program management with exceptional organization skills that meets or exceeds goals, timelines, and budget
- Exceptional written, verbal, communication, and interpersonal skills to communicate, influence, and effectively convey information at all levels of the organization
- Knowledge of SFDC, Marketo, and other MarTech stack an advantage
- Willing to travel within territory up to 50% of time
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by unifying backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—all at a low and predictable cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis now has more than 2,000 employees and offices in 34 locations worldwide. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million home users and 500,000 companies, and top-tier professional sports teams. Acronis products are available through over 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries and 26 languages.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Something looks off?