Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people by providing them with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for an Python Developer who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
We are looking for skilled and motivated Senior Software Developer C++ who, along with our excellent and modern software development team, will work on our flagship company’s product – Acronis Backup. You will be responsible for improvements of the system managing machines backup and recovery.
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ innovative and growing business, so we are looking for someone who enjoys working in dynamic, global teams and thrives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment. Just like everyone at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Develop high-quality and high-efficient backup-related features for Windows/Linux/MacOS platforms and for Cloud environments.
- Analyze performance bottlenecks in microservices environment
- Investigate issues occurring in datacenters
- Create estimates of effort and delivery plans for the next releases of product
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- Proficient in programming with C++
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related fields or equivalent experience, Master’s Degree preferred
- Demonstrable expertise in develop, debugging, testing applications using С++11
- Experience with multi-threading, networking, web-services
- Experience with build and deployment technologies and CI systems (Jenkins, Git, Bitbucket, Jira etc)
- Knowledge of Golang will be a plus
- English, enough to communicate with your team-mates and read technical documentation
WHO WE ARE:
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by unifying backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—all at a low and predictable cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis now has more than 2,000 employees and offices in 34 locations worldwide. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million home users and 500,000 companies, and top-tier professional sports teams. Acronis products are available through over 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries and 26 languages.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances
Something looks off?