Senior Product Designer
Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of hyper-growth and looking for a Senior Product Designer who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
As an experienced Product Designer on our team, you will focus on the core products from our cyber security portfolio. Working on challenging projects and collaborating with the R&D and product teams, you will deliver accessible, highly loaded but easy to use and understand digital products and services, always keeping end users in mind.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Handle end-to-end design process across multiple projects and features
- Convert complex data (research, analytics, business and technical requirements) into user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and high–fidelity mockups
- Together with the project managers and design leaders, keep track of the project plan, timeline, progress, dependencies and risks
- Follow and improve the design language and design system to ensure a consistent user experience
- Prepare clear and detailed interface specifications for developers
WHAT YOU BRING
- 4+ years of relevant experience in Interface Design, UX Design, Human Computer Interaction
- Ability to work in a developer environment and effectively manage your time and the volume of tasks to complete quick development sprints
- The ability to communicate, explain your decisions, deliver and receive constructive feedback for improvements
- Excitement to dive into the subject area — cyber protection and backup technologies
- Capability to work in a fast-paced environment, take responsibility and make decisions
- A portfolio of work that showcases excellence in user experience and visual design
- Strong command of English language both verbal and written in order to collaborate with a global team
*Please be sure to submit your resume in English.
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by unifying backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—all at a low and predictable cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis now has more than 2,000 employees and offices in 34 locations worldwide. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million home users and 500,000 companies, and top-tier professional sports teams. Acronis products are available through over 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries and 26 languages.
Our corporate culture is focused on making a positive impact on the lives of each employee and the communities in which we live. Mutual trust, respect, personal achievement, individual leadership, and a belief that we can contribute to the world everyday are the cornerstones of the Acronis Team.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Something looks off?