Training Content Developer
Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of hyper-growth and looking for a creative and detail-oriented Training Content Developer to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
As a Training Content Developer, you will help author and develop modern video-based and traditional presentation-based instructional materials for our training and certification courses. If you have prior experience with training or multimedia content creation or experience as a video editor or graphic designer, we welcome you to apply.
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis innovative and growing business, so we are looking for someone who enjoys working in dynamic, global teams and thrives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment. Just like everyone at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Content creation: Participate in designing, authoring and developing training content including but not limited to training videos, presentations, interactive e-learning and graphics for LMS and live training.
- Instructional design: Work with product development teams, subject matter experts and other stakeholders to ensure applicability, accuracy and consistency of released training materials.
- Release management: Coordinate timely release of training content, including ensuring source availability across various repositories, trainer familiarization, uploading to LMS and usage reporting.
- Quality control: Review training content to ensure adherence to Acronis brand guidelines and publishing standards and for continuous improvement and version control.
WHAT YOU BRING
- 2 or more years of experience with training, video, or graphic content creation in the IT or Training industry.
- Expert level skills with MS PowerPoint.
- Proficiency in presentation design, video editing, e-learning authoring, and graphic editing.
- Understanding of learning personas.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Passionate and detail-oriented with a strong drive for training excellence and knowledge sharing.
Would be considered plus if you have
- Scriptwriting and storyboarding experience.
- Knowledge in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, In-Design, Premier, and After Effects.
- Experience with bite-sized learning and content development.
*Please submit your resume and application in English
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by unifying backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—all at a low and predictable cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis now has more than 2,000 employees and offices in 34 locations worldwide. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million home users and 500,000 companies, and top-tier professional sports teams. Acronis products are available through over 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries and 26 languages.
- Employee recognition program – CyberDragon Award
- Employee referral bonus program
- Hybrid and flexible working mode
- 25 days paid annual leave
- Supplementary health insurance for employees and family members, including dental treatment
- Childbirth bonus
- Monthly sports card for employees and family members
- Monthly public transport card
- Convenient and modern office location in the Building of the year including office massage and game rooms
- Free parking for cars, bikes and bicycles
- Free lunch vouchers
- Parties, team-buildings and birthday compliments
- Global mentorship program
- In-house training and professional development activities
- Certification courses
- Participation in conferences and seminars
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Something looks off?