Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people by providing them with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a Solutions Engineer who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
As a Solutions Engineer, you will drive to work closely with the Sales Team to execute pre-sales activities that will drive Sales activities within the region assigned. The SE must drive adoption of Acronis’ products and solutions in customer and partner settings by articulating the strengths of Acronis’ solutions, understanding the requirements and match the solutions to deliver the wins.
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis innovative and growing business, so we are looking for someone who enjoys working in dynamic, global teams and thrives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment. Just like everyone at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Deliver presentations to customers, partners and public audiences on Acronis’ technology and solutions
- Analyze prospective partners’ and customers’ business requirements, go to market strategy, security, audit, retention, and other policies associated with protection or transfer of the data;
- Develop responses to RFIs and RFPs;
- Develop business proposals outlining Acronis solution to identified business, regulatory, and internal policies & requirements;
- Build and develop relationships with key stakeholders and influencers within prospect’s accounts with a significant focus placed on continuous discovery, gap analysis and new opportunities development
- Participate in onsite and remote meetings and roadshows with prospective customers and partners as Acronis technology senior expert, conduct demos and pitch Acronis products and technologies throughout the sales cycle;
- Facilitate and manage customer evaluations, and proof of concept activities for Acronis’ solutions.
- Perform technical issues troubleshooting, and drive issue resolution during the pre-sale process
- Position compelling solutions targeted at solving the customer’s business problems, over and above specific technical requirements, and acting as technical advisor to the customer.
- Conduct hands-on demonstrations and knowledge transfer of Acronis’ solutions to customers/channel partners.
- Delivering Acronis trainings to partners
- Provide customer and market input to Product Management, Engineering, Customer Service, and other pertinent groups within Acronis.
- Maintain knowledge on major industry developments; be capable of handling customer inquiries on these matters
WHAT YOU BRING
- BS in computer science, electrical engineering or equivalent experience
- 2 or more years’ experience as Pre-Sales SE supporting sales and designing customer solutions based around storage software, storage hardware and/or backup software and hardware.
- Technical Knowledge should include many of the following: -
Good understanding of IT storage software and computing architectures, including experience in storage and storage infrastructure, networks, operating systems and applications.
- Good working knowledge of SAN/NAS, Networking and Backup
- Strong knowledge of the Storage and Backup industry with the ability to evaluate the competitive strengths and weaknesses of products.
- Backup and/or Storage solution design experience
- Knowledge of Virtualization platforms like VMware, Hyper-V
- Knowledge of Databases like, Exchange, SQL, SharePoint, Oracle, storage networks (SAN/NAS), Backup/Recovery, DR and BC (Business Continuity).
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft and Linux operating systems
- Good presentation skills
- Ability to translate customers business requirements into technical solutions which deliver genuine benefits back to the business.
- Analytical / Interpersonal Skills :Must be a good listener, creative, intuitive, and have the ability to resolve problems in potentially stressful situations.
- Must display effective management of time and resources with strong project management skills.
- Must be an articulate, persuasive and polished oral and written communicator, able to effectively discuss and negotiate around technical issues.
- High level of discipline, attention to detail, and ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment while still maintaining a high-level of accuracy
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational, problem solving, and multi-tasking skills
- Team-player and positive attitude, eager to do more and help out, views challenging situations as opportunities
- Self-motivated, proactive, and able to work with minimal supervision
- Passion and commitment to succeed by working hard and never giving up
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by integrating backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile—all at a low cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis is truly a global organization with more than 1,900 employees in 33 locations in 18 countries. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses, including 100% of the Fortune 1000 companies. Acronis products are available through 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries in more than 30 languages. Acronis is in an exciting phase of growth and expansion, recently receiving a $250 million investment from CVC Capital Partners, bringing the total valuation to more than $2.5 billion.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Something looks off?