Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people by providing them with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a Sales Engineer who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
As a Sales Engineer in Acronis, you will work closely with the Sales Team to execute pre and post sales activities that will drive Service Provider acquisition and growth within the region assigned. The Sales Engineer must drive adoption of Acronis’ products and solutions in customer and partner settings by articulating the strengths of Acronis’ solutions, understanding the requirements and match the solutions to deliver the wins.
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ innovative and growing business, so we are looking for someone who enjoys working in dynamic, global teams and thrives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment. Just like everyone at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Analyze prospective partners’ and customers’ business requirements, go-to-market strategy, security, audit, retention, and other policies associated with the protection or transfer of the data
- Facilitating and managing customer evaluations and proof of concept activities for Acronis’ solutions, as well as performing technical troubleshooting to achieve technical wins during the pre-sales process.
- Conduct hands-on demonstrations and knowledge transfer of Acronis’ solutions to customers/channel partners
- Gather technical requirements, develop cost-effective designs and solutions, and present them in front of our prospects; develop responses to RFIs & RFPs.
- Understand complex customer needs and develop innovative solutions
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- 3+ years in a Solution/Sales Engineering role in B2B software: cybersecurity and/or workforce management
- BS in computer science, electrical engineering, and technical consulting or equivalent experience/certifications in IT-related jobs.
- IT Security experiences in (Endpoint Security, Email Security, and Data Loss Prevention) with the ability to evaluate the competitive strengths and weaknesses of products
- Familiar with SaaS and IaaS technologies like Microsoft Office 365, Azure, Google G Suite, Amazon AWS, etc. Also knowledgeable in virtualization platforms such as VMware and Hyper-V.
- Proficient in Microsoft Operating Systems, with additional knowledge in Linux or other operating systems being advantageous.
- Experience in establishing high-level customer relationships and actively working on the customer/reseller/service provider side with the respective interface
- Fluent in Arabic & English; French – nice to have.
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by unifying backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—all at a low and predictable cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis now has more than 2,000 employees and offices in 34 locations worldwide. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million home users and 500,000 companies, and top-tier professional sports teams. Acronis products are available through over 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries and 26 languages.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Something looks off?