Field Sales Partner Recruitment Manager
Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people by providing them with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a Partner Recruitment Manager who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
The Partner Recruitment Manager (PRM) is responsible for acquiring and onboarding new service providers within North America. The PRM role is ideal for a top seller with strong strategic and tactical sales management skills. The role is best suited for someone who can balance short-term sales activities with long-term strategic initiatives. The impact of decisions and actions taken locally may be felt globally due to the scale of Acronis’ largest service provider partners.
For this position, we are looking for a highly motivated individual that is just as excited and passionate about innovation, technology, and business continuity as we are. We need an experienced sales professional that wants to hit the ground running and sell new and exciting technology for Acronis. We are looking for an individual that is intelligent, eager to work hard, reliable, and able to communicate effectively. And as with any other position, we look for individuals who can embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail oriented, makes decisions and never gives up.
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis innovative and growing business, so we are looking for someone who enjoys working in dynamic, global teams and thrives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment. Just like everyone at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Aquire new service provider partners via prospecting and inbound leads.
- Responsible for training and on-boarding new/prospective service providers.
- Deliver monthly, quarterly and annual Service Provider forecast pipeline.
- Participate in supporting the Acronis sales team at industry tradeshows and events.
- Communicate across multiple departments (sales, marketing, finance, business development, engineering, virtualization business and operations) to ensure effective account penetration management, and corporate communication.
WHAT YOU BRING
- 3+ years experience recruiting and managing service provider partners.
- Experience in backup, disaster recovery and/or closely related cloud technologies.
- 5+ years of total sales/account management experience.
- Self-starter, independent, impact player who works well in a high-energy work environment.
- Adaptable and aggressive in order to establish relationships with new providers.
- Prefer candidates with software background, infrastructure/systems software or storage software sales experience.
- Must have the technical understanding and competency to deliver a sales and product training on the Acronis software solutions, based around product positioning and client technical requirements.
- Excellent Sales forecasting and modeling skills.
- Proven track record of succeeding in a highly-leveraged channel sales environment, where leadership of the channel drives sales from an inside sales and lead development team.
- Outstanding written and oral communication and presentation skills.
- Detail oriented, with excellent planning and follow-up skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office and managing daily activities through CRM applications, including Salesforce.
- Displays exceptional personal and business ethics and moral character.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Willingness to travel.
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by integrating backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile—all at a low cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis is truly a global organization with more than 1,900 employees in 33 locations in 18 countries. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses, including 100% of the Fortune 1000 companies. Acronis products are available through 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries in more than 30 languages. Acronis is in an exciting phase of growth and expansion, recently receiving a $250 million investment from CVC Capital Partners, bringing the total valuation to more than $2.5 billion.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Something looks off?