Senior FullStack Developer (PHP+Vue)
Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a Senior FullStack Developer who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ innovative and growing business, so we are looking for someone who enjoys working in dynamic, global teams and thrives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment. Just like everyone at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Development of new website features and maintenance of existing ones
- Refactoring and optimization of currently existing code
- Code documentation
- Follow unified code style guide
- Participation in code review
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- 3+ years of professional website development experience.
- Proficiency with VueJS and PostCSS
- Proficiency with API Platform, Laravel or Symfony
- Proficiency with TDD
- Some experience with: Webpack, node.js, Typescript, MySQL, Redis, Docker
- Knowledge of modern software design patterns.
- Knowledge of Scrum basics.
- Git flow basics.
- Upper-Intermediate English.
*Please submit your resume and application in English
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by unifying backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—all at a low and predictable cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis now has more than 2,000 employees and offices in 34 locations worldwide. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million home users and 500,000 companies, and top-tier professional sports teams. Acronis products are available through over 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries and 26 languages.
- Flexible hybrid and remote working models
- Generous time off policy
- Private medical benefits and meal tickets
- 7Card Free Gym Subscription
- Professional development programs
- Employee recognition and referral bonus programs
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.