IT Licensing and Operations Specialist (Part-time)
Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are looking for a part-time IT Licensing and Operations Specialist to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
As an IT Licensing and Operations Specialist, you will collect requests and track purchases for needed equipment and other assets utilized by our IT organization. You will support contracts, licensing, while maintaining the related documentation. If you have a background in procurement and/or Asset Management and are detail oriented, we want to meet you!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Licensing specialist part:
- Manage renewal date, expiration, end-of-support, or end-of-life of all licenses and support contracts you are responsible for.
- Manage and optimize the scope of contracts in case of cost-effective solutions. Analyze usage of licenses.
- Track & Document available & new software and associated licenses in asset management software. Maintain all associated access information log information, including but not limited to passwords, tokens, login information.
- Certify license availability. Coordinate and document periodic software / license audits and participate in other audits, as necessary.
- Partner with software vendors (Microsoft, VMware etc.). Review license requirements for new deployments. Research software licensing models, product use rights and licensing metrics / entitlements as needed. Organize passing of various tests/qualifications to get the required Competencies and get an ability to renew the partnership.
- Manage software ordering process and requests from enterprise users. Work with software requestors as needed to acquire additional or missing information for their requests, to keep them apprised of the status of their requests.
- Control budget spends on licenses and provide periodic updates and suggestions on improvements.
Operations specialist part:
- Manage processes related to the IT categories (hardware, software, certificates, domains, equipment rental, outsourcing, maintenance & repairs, network and telecom services, etc.)
- Act as a liaison in purchasing process between the IT department, requestor, and Procurement;
- Market research, looking for suitable purchasing solutions and negotiation with suppliers in a dedicated area of responsibility;
- Handle the full Procure-to-Pay cycle in a dedicated area of responsibility.
- Manage the budgeting process for IT Department.
- Keep Hardware and Software standards actual.
- Other operational tasks in IT-related areas.
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- Completed higher education or in the process of its achieving
- Proficiency in English
- Very good computer skills
- Very good organizational skills
- Strong analytical and verbal/written communication skills (technical especially)
- Initiative and taking responsibility
- Advanced knowledge of Excel Experience in collecting and analyzing data
Would be considered plus if you have
- Understanding of hardware specifications and parts
- Proven working experience in the same position
- Talent in negotiations
*Please submit your resume and application in English
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by unifying backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—all at a low and predictable cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis now has more than 2,000 employees and offices in 34 locations worldwide. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million home users and 500,000 companies, and top-tier professional sports teams. Acronis products are available through over 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries and 26 languages.
- Employee recognition program – CyberDragon Award
- Employee referral bonus program
- Hybrid and flexible working mode
- 25 days paid annual leave
- Supplementary health insurance for employees and family members, including dental treatment
- Childbirth bonus
- Monthly sports card for employees and family members
- Monthly public transport card
- Convenient and modern office location in the Building of the year including office massage and game rooms
- Free parking for cars, bikes and bicycles
- Free lunch vouchers
- Parties, team-buildings and birthday compliments
- Global mentorship program
- In-house training and professional development activities
- Certification courses
- Participation in conferences and seminars
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.