Senior Solutions Engineer
Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people by providing them with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a Senior Solution Engineer, who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ business, so we are looking for a highly-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced and high-volume, work environment. The ideal candidate for this position will not only possess the skills and experience required but will also possess a positive attitude and ability to solve complex problems and work in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.And just like every position at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
The Senior Solution Engineer will be an integral part of the entire sales cycle helping to achieve technical win and to drive the adoption of our solution & products. You will get a chance to be key member of the Sales organization, responsible for the design and architecture of Acronis platform solutions.
This is a very dynamic role and you will have the option to evolve and take your career to the next level.The ideal candidate would have worked with cloud & security technologies or vendors, consulted or did solution sales, be passionate to understand new technologies in cloud computing and security space.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Analyze prospective partners’ and customers’ business requirements, go-to-market strategy, security, audit, retention, and other policies associated with the protection or transfer of the data
- Acting as the technical point of contact and a trusted advisor for our prospects and clients, you will be responsible for designing the target architecture, as well as demonstrating and communicating the value of our solutions for prospects and customers' use cases.
- Facilitating and managing customer evaluations and proof of concept activities for Acronis’ solutions, as well as performing technical troubleshooting to achieve technical win during the pre-sales process.
- Conduct hands-on demonstrations and knowledge transfer of Acronis’ solutions to customers/channel partners
- Gather technical requirements, develop cost-effective designs and solutions, and present them in front of our prospects; develop responses to RFIs & RFPs.
- Identify needs to integrate MSPs RMM platforms with our Acronis
- Assist during the technical integration and work closely with cross-functional teams
- Understand complex customer needs and develop innovative solutions
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- 8 years in a Solution/Sales Engineering role in B2B software: cybersecurity and/or workforce management
- BS in computer science, electrical engineering, and technical consulting or equivalent.
- Experience in designing IT architecture for data centers, as well as backup, disaster recovery, and storage solutions.
- Security experiences in one or more of the following areas: Antivirus / Ransomware Protection; Patch Management; Vulnerability Assessment; EDR/XDR; Data Loss Prevention (DLP); Network Security
- Proficient in Microsoft Operating Systems, with additional knowledge in Linux or other operating systems being advantageous.
- Experience in establishing high-level customer relationships and actively working on the customer/reseller/service provider side with the respective interface
- Fluent German & English
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by integrating backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile—all at a low cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis now has more than 2,000 employees and offices in 34 locations worldwide. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million home users and 500,000 companies, and top-tier professional sports teams. Acronis products are available through over 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries and 26 languages.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.