Middle/Senior .NET Developer (Advanced Automation)
Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a seasoned Senior Software Developer (.NET) who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
We are looking for a seasoned Software Developer to join Advanced Automation R&D team. The project is to enhance core Acronis Cyber Protect cloud product with automation capabilities and is strategic to Acronis.
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ innovative and growing business, so we are looking for someone who enjoys working in dynamic, global teams and thrives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment. Just like everyone at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Analyse, research and develop functionality to roadmap requirements;
- Participate design and peer code reviews.
- Develop of unit tests and planform features;
- Support QA team in technical matters;
- Overlook deployments and maintain the code after it’s deployed.
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or Computer Science
- At least 2 year of experience writing well-designed, high-quality production code
- Solid knowledge and experience with .NET framework;
- Experience with MS SQL, stored procedures, MySQL;
- Knowledge of the principles of REST / RESTful;
- Strong knowledge of software implementation best practices;
- Good interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
We use in our work:
- Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Jenkins, MS Visual Studio, GoLand git
- Apache 2.x, MSSQL, MySQL, Nginx
- HTTP (S), RAML, REST / RESTful, RQL (RESOURCE QUERY LANGUAGE)
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by unifying backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—all at a low and predictable cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis now has more than 2,000 employees and offices in 34 locations worldwide. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million home users and 500,000 companies, and top-tier professional sports teams. Acronis products are available through over 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries and 26 languages.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.