Lead iOS Developer
Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people by providing them with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. Acronis mobile apps for consumer and business audiences are part of the cyber protection product portfolio. The apps provide cross-platform experience for users, allowing to protect data from mobile devices and managed access to user data in the Acronis Cyber Cloud and Files Cloud platforms. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for someone who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
We are looking for a lead iOS developer to join our growing mobile development team, which is working on those products. This position will require both deep technical understanding of high level development concepts and constant active collaboration with our multinational RnD teams.
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ innovative and growing business, so we are looking for someone who enjoys working in dynamic, global teams and thrives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment. Just like everyone at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Take an active part in the development of the application architecture and the development of the platform as a whole
- Design and develop new features as well and maintain and fix bugs in new versions of Acronis iOS apps
- Write quality code by following the accepted style which passes checks and acceptance testing
- Assist in projects and releases planning following accepted Agile development processes
- Be up to date with the latest technologies provided by Apple and the iOS community, and apply them to the benefit of the product
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- 7+ years of professional experience writing iOS native applications (with at least 3 years of Swift)
- Experience in developing iOS applications from scratch, examples of created apps available from App Store is desirable
- Experience in developing and maintaining a single complex iOS application for 3+ years
- Experience in developing client-server applications
- Excellent understanding of OOP and design patterns
- Excellent understanding of modern approaches to building the architecture of iOS applications
- Excellent understanding of the principles of competent organization of multi-threaded code
- Ability to write & maintain unit tests
- Ability to work in a team with other developers and other participants in the development process
- Experience with Git source control (pull requests and code reviews)
- Experience with Modern Concurrency in Swift would be considered a plus
- Experience with SwiftUI would be considered a plus
- Experience with C++ would be considered a plus
- Fluent English is a must
WHO WE ARE:
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by unifying backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—all at a low and predictable cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis now has more than 2,000 employees and offices in 34 locations worldwide. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million home users and 500,000 companies, and top-tier professional sports teams. Acronis products are available through over 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries and 26 languages.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances