Sales Representative with English
Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people by providing them with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a Sales Representative with English who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
As Sales Representative you will be focused on driving new business with Corporate End Customers in Northern Europe regions (UK IRE, Nordic, Benelux) as well as identifying and closing add-on sales opportunities within New and Existing Customer database.
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ innovative and growing business, so we are looking for someone who enjoys working in dynamic, global teams and thrives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment. Just like everyone at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound calls and emails
- Develops sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential account; building rapport, providing technical information and explanations; preparing quotations
- Handles customer and partner inquiries related to quotes, pricing, technical inquiries, identifying the needs and qualified the projects.
- Positively interacts and collaborates with Customers, Acronis partners
- Build relationships with customers and partners based on knowledge of our technology, products and services
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Work closely with distributor, Acronis Sales manager and Sales Engineers to ensure sales closure
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- Proven sales experience and strong closing sales skills
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills and time management skills
- Ability to articulate product’s different features, and answers any questions customers might have
- Punctual, reliable and strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated, upbeat, organized and highly persistent in follow-ups
- Ability to make up to 30 and above calls each day
- Flexible, team player, open to changes in responsibilities and strategies
- Knowledge on Salesforce would be considered an advantage
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by unifying backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—all at a low and predictable cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis now has more than 2,000 employees and offices in 34 locations worldwide. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million home users and 500,000 companies, and top-tier professional sports teams. Acronis products are available through over 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries and 26 languages.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
- Meal vouchers
- Supplemental Health insurance
- Annual paid leave of 25 working days
- Tickets for conferences and seminars