DevOps/Site Reliability Engineer (Infrastructure and Automation, Cloud Infrastructure)
Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of hyper-growth and looking for a DevOps/Site Reliability Engineer who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
We are looking for a DevOps / Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) for our team to bring his experience and eager to learn and develop within a Team of top-notch engineers, maintaining and developing automation and use principles of Infrastructure as a Code for a worldwide network of Cloud Data Centers. Cloud DCs are running best-in-class SaaS solutions from Acronis – Backup as a Service and DR as a Service, and in addition offer a scalable and redundant software storage technology.
The SRE team is part of Data Center Operations department, what is responsible for more than 50 datacenters all over the world. The team is responsible for automation processes inside the department. Our goal is to make life for system engineers easier through automation, silos reduction, and efficiency improvements.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Maintaining and improving the existing systems
- Using principles of CI/CD and Infrastructure as Code to bring up systems on a new level
- Support and improvement of our Kubernetes platform of 50 on-premise clusters.
- Researching new ways of automation and create flexible and reliable products
- Building automation culture, sharing experience, coaching and bringing ideas to DCO, QA, DEV teams
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- 5+ years as a System Administrator or 3+ years as a DevOps/SRE Engineer
- Experience in automation development
- Strong Linux administration skills
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Good Python development skills (you should understand the difference between structures)
- Strong communication skills
- English (at least upper-intermediate)
- Software development experience
- Ansible/Terraform experience
- Jenkins experience
- GCP/Azure experience
- Kubernetes knowledge
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by unifying backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—all at a low and predictable cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis now has more than 2,000 employees and offices in 34 locations worldwide. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million home users and 500,000 companies, and top-tier professional sports teams. Acronis products are available through over 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries and 26 languages.
Our corporate culture is focused on making a positive impact on the lives of each employee and the communities in which we live. Mutual trust, respect, personal achievement, individual leadership, and a belief that we can contribute to the world everyday are the cornerstones of the Acronis Team.
- Flexible hybrid and remote working models
- Generous time off policy
- Private medical benefits and meal tickets
- Professional development programs
- 7Card Gym Subscription
- Employee recognition and referral bonus programs
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.