Cloud Sales Advisor with German
Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people by providing them with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a Cloud Sales Advisor who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
As the Cloud Sales Advisor, you will own the end-to-end sales process for signing new Service Providers to resell Acronis Data Cloud services across the DACH region. You will foster relationships and use your exceptional influencing skills across c-level executives, partners and distributors to drive qualifying leads, develop new business and expand revenue. You will work alongside passionate and dynamic sales, marketing and enablement teams from all over the world who are dedicated to your development and success through our onboarding and ongoing training program.
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ innovative and growing business, so we are looking for someone who enjoys working in dynamic, global teams and thrives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment. Just like everyone at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Attracting new partners to sell Acronis services to the existing customer base of the partner.
• Developing sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts, soliciting new accounts, building rapport, and providing technical information and explanations.
• Closing new sales/accounts by answering telephone and email inquiries and verifying and entering information.
• Actively soliciting all leads and direct sales opportunities, referring leads as appropriate, and updating all sales opportunities onto Salesforce.
• Aligning and synchronizing with distributors in the assigned region.
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
• Fluent in English and German, with 1+ year of IT sales experience.
• Experience with the complete sales cycle, from qualification to closing deals.
• Excellent soft skills, including active listening, rapport building, effective communication, and understanding of customer needs
• Experience utilizing customer relationship management software
• Proficient in diverse sales techniques for optimal effectiveness and desired outcomes.
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by unifying backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—all at a low and predictable cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis now has more than 2,000 employees and offices in 34 locations worldwide. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million home users and 500,000 companies, and top-tier professional sports teams. Acronis products are available through over 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries and 26 languages.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.