Product Manager (Cybersecurity)
Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of hyper-growth and looking for a Product Manager who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
We are looking for a Product Manager with a strong passion for technology and innovation who can guide products from start to launch specifically in the cybersecurity space. You will help to drive the strategy, vision, roadmap, functional definition, and design of the cyber protection of various workloads (servers, workstations, mobile devices) as well as network security working alongside talented and dedicated engineering teams evolving in an agile-driven environment.
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ innovative and growing business, so we are looking for someone who enjoys working in dynamic, global teams and thrives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment. Just like everyone at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Write product feature specifications
- Participate in early-stage discussions of business ideas, provide a helping hand and technical expertise but also reasonably critique the ideas coming from Product Managers and Business staff
- Perform competitive analysis
- Decompose new functionality ideas in form of product requirements into a set of technical requirements and drive it to the moment of successful production use by satisfied customers
- Facilitate communication throughout the development process inside Acronis, collaborate with designers, engineers, and other cross-functional stakeholders to build and ship high quality products
- Develop, implement, and measure Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) metrics for product roadmap; Use KPIs for data driven business decisions and roadmap development
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- 3+ years of Product Management experience in the cybersecurity space
- Passionate about cybersecurity threat landscape and solutions
- Experience in Agile software development and familiarity with tools (Jira, Confluence)
- Proven track record in designing enterprise-ready products
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Detail oriented, and able to work on multiple projects in parallel
- Team player with awesome interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to articulate complex ideas simply
- Ability to make decisions independently and/or as part of team
- Fluent in English language
*Please submit your resume and application in English.
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by unifying backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—all at a low and predictable cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis now has more than 2,000 employees and offices in 34 locations worldwide. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million home users and 500,000 companies, and top-tier professional sports teams. Acronis products are available through over 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries and 26 languages.
Our corporate culture is focused on making a positive impact on the lives of each employee and the communities in which we live. Mutual trust, respect, personal achievement, individual leadership, and a belief that we can contribute to the world everyday are the cornerstones of the Acronis Team.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.