Senior Field Marketing Manager, MEA
Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are looking for a Senior Field Marketing Manager who is ready to join our mission in creating a #CyberFit future!
Reporting to the Senior Director of International Marketing and as a vital member of the APJ-MEA Marketing team, you will spearhead our go-to-market strategy in MEA. This pivotal role encompasses campaigns, demand generation, and digital strategy, ensuring that our regional investments and efforts align seamlessly with overarching company objectives. You will work hand-in-glove with the Middle East and Africa General Manager and maintain active collaborations with both the Partner Success Manager and Distributor Account Manager.
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ innovative and growing business, so we are looking for someone who enjoys working in dynamic, global teams and thrives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment. Just like everyone at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Develop a comprehensive understanding and personal perspective of both the Middle East & Africa markets.
- Collaborate effectively with business and sales teams to drive tangible business outcomes.
- Construct, own, and execute the go-to-market plans, strategy, and partnership motions tailored for both regions.
- Collaborate intimately with our Global Marketing teams, particularly across SEM/SEO sectors, as well as with the Global Campaigns and Digital Teams.
- Manage and optimize MDFs (Market Development Funds) and SDFs (Sales Development Funds).
- Develop and execute partner marketing campaigns that align with the company's strategic goals and foster partner relationships.
- Lead establishing and nurturing relationships within the MEA Cyber Security Community, including key vendors, agencies, and associations.
- Familiarity with UAE's National Cybersecurity Strategy 2019 and their Eco-System would be an added advantage
- Be prepared for up to 50% travel to collaborate with Partner Success Managers and Distributors Account Managers, meet sales leaders, engage partners, and participate in crucial events.
- Exhibit superior project management skills, working diligently under tight deadlines and ensuring timely campaign deliveries.
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- A minimum of 12 years in marketing, with a solid understanding of the cybersecurity domain.
- Proven experience in a B2B environment, especially with high-tech products/services. Prior experience with enterprise software is preferred.
- A robust portfolio showcasing your involvement with cybersecurity associations.
- Demonstrable skills in digital marketing, social media, and a keen eye for detail, both written and verbal.
- Adeptness at cross-group collaboration, gaining consensus, and driving deliverables both internally and with external partners.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and budgets that align with the company's marketing and sales objectives.
- Exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills, matched with the ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- A bachelor's or higher degree in marketing, business, or a related field.
*Please submit your resume and application in English
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by unifying backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—all at a low and predictable cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis now has more than 2,000 employees and offices in over 45 locations worldwide. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million home users and 500,000 companies, and top-tier professional sports teams. Acronis products are available through over 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries and 26 languages.
Our corporate culture is focused on making a positive impact on the lives of each employee and the communities in which we live. Mutual trust, respect, personal achievement, individual leadership, and a belief that we can contribute to the world everyday are the cornerstones of the Acronis Team.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.