Senior System Engineer (Cloud Platform)
Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are looking for a Senior System Engineer who is ready to join our mission in creating a #CyberFit future!
Acronis offers Professional Services for our Service Providers and Enterprise users to assist with the design, integration, implementation, and on-going operation of Acronis’ backup, disaster recovery, storage, file sync and share, monitoring, and other data protection solutions. We take pride in delivering high-quality services and deliverables, and we believe that our partners' success invariably depends on our ability to provide reliable and complete data protection and fast recovery services for virtual, physical, mobile and cloud environments.
We are looking for Cloud Platform Engineer to join our EMEA team. We are looking for somebody who has passion for scripting, coding, automation and doing everything as code. You need to have a proper understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle and possess good knowledge and expertise of various automation tools for developing digital pipelines (CI/CD pipelines) and the development cycle in general.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will be in a team of Senior System Engineer/DevOps people
- Smooth running production systems and maintain system availability
- Maintain infrastructure, configuration and monitoring in the way of "Infrastructure as Code"
- Create, extend and improve delivery/development processed and systems
- Participate in the architecture, design, deployment and maintenance phases of software
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- 5+ years as a System Administrator or 3+ years as a DevOps/SRE
- Experience in automation development
- Strong Linux administration skills
- Experience in configuration management (Ansible)
- Middle Python/Bash/Groovy/PHP development skills (you should understand the difference between structures)
- Knowledge in the network stack (you should know about NGINX, DNS, DHCP, PXE and the difference between firewall, routing, NAT)
- Knowledge about principles of Infrastructure as Code
- Knowledge about principles of CI/CD
- Knowledge in virtualization and containerization
- Knowledge in provision and orchestration systems
- Knowledge about public and hybrid clouds
- Strong communication skills for communication with teams in multiple countries
- English (at least upper-intermediate)
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by unifying backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—all at a low and predictable cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis now has more than 2,000 employees and offices in 34 locations worldwide. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million home users and 500,000 companies, and top-tier professional sports teams. Acronis products are available through over 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries and 26 languages.
Our corporate culture is focused on making a positive impact on the lives of each employee and the communities in which we live. Mutual trust, respect, personal achievement, individual leadership, and a belief that we can contribute to the world everyday are the cornerstones of the Acronis Team.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.