Site Reliability Engineer (Monitoring Team)
Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are looking for a Site Reliability Engineer who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
We’re looking for a Site Reliability Engineer to help us deploy, manage, troubleshoot and improve our services within a team of top-notch engineers. Your focus will be on maximizing systems uptime, building and configuring tools to help the company resolve problems in production faster and prevent them from recurring.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Maintain assigned services to meet SLO
- Develop and improve deployment tools and surrounding automation
- Improve architecture of the Monitoring and observability platform to optimize costs and make it more fault-tolerant
- Respond on incidents and participate in root cause analysis
- Update documentation and mentor teammates
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- 3+ years of experience as a System Administrator/DevOps/SRE engineer
- Strong Linux administration (rpm-based) and troubleshooting skills
- Strong experience in automation development and configuration management (Ansible is a preferred tool)
- Good understanding of Site Reliability Engineering approaches and practices
- Strong system design skills
- Knowledge about principles of CI/CD
- Good communication skills to be able to work as a part of global team
- Fluent English
- Experience in Kubernetes/Docker/Helm
- Experience with Jenkins
- Experience with Terraform
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by unifying backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—all at a low and predictable cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis now has more than 2,000 employees and offices in 34 locations worldwide. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million home users and 500,000 companies, and top-tier professional sports teams. Acronis products are available through over 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries and 26 languages.
Our corporate culture is focused on making a positive impact on the lives of each employee and the communities in which we live. Mutual trust, respect, personal achievement, individual leadership, and a belief that we can contribute to the world everyday are the cornerstones of the Acronis Team.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.