Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are looking for a Solutions Engineer who is ready to join our mission in creating a #CyberFit future!
We are seeking a talented Solutions Engineer who will be specially focused on working together and supporting the Sales Team from a technical perspective. You will be an integral part of the sales cycle helping to overcome challenging technical questions and issues.You will also be working closely with our partners, technical resources and be responsible to make sure that their technical knowledge on Acronis products is up to date and accurate. This is a very dynamic role and you will have the option to evolve and take your career to the next level.
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ business, so we are looking for a highly-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced and high-volume, work environment. The ideal candidate for this position will not only possess the skills and experience required but will also possess a positive attitude and ability to solve complex problems and work in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment. And just like every position at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Analyze prospective partners’ and customers’ business requirements, go-to-market strategy, security, audit, retention, and other policies associated with the protection or transfer of the data
- Acting as the technical point of contact and a trusted advisor for our prospects and clients, you will be responsible for designing the target architecture, as well as demonstrating and communicating the value of our solutions for prospects and customers' use cases.
- Facilitating and managing customer evaluations and proof of concept activities for Acronis’ solutions, as well as performing technical troubleshooting to achieve technical win during the pre-sales process.
- Conduct hands-on demonstrations and knowledge transfer of Acronis’ solutions to customers/channel partners
- Gather technical requirements, develop cost-effective designs and solutions, and present them in front of our prospects; develop responses to RFIs & RFPs.
- Identify needs to integrate MSPs RMM platforms with our Acronis
- Support existing channel and cloud partners on technical queries
- Assist during the technical integration and work closely with cross-functional teams
- Understand complex customer needs and develop innovative solutions
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- At least 3 years in a Solution/Sales Engineering role in B2B software: cybersecurity and/or workforce management
- BS in computer science, electrical engineering, and technical consulting or equivalent.
- Experience in designing IT architecture for data centers, as well as backup, disaster recovery, and storage solutions.
- Security experiences in one or more of the following areas: Antivirus / Ransomware Protection; Patch Management; Vulnerability Assessment; EDR/XDR; Data Loss Prevention (DLP); Network Security
- Proficient in Microsoft Operating Systems, with additional knowledge in Linux or other operating systems being advantageous.
- Experience in establishing high-level customer relationships and actively working on the customer/reseller/service provider side with the respective interface
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by integrating backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile—all at a low cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis is truly a global organization with more than 1,900 employees in 33 locations in 18 countries. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses, including 100% of the Fortune 1000 companies. Acronis products are available through 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries in more than 30 languages. Acronis is in an exciting phase of growth and expansion, recently receiving a $250 million investment from CVC Capital Partners, bringing the total valuation to more than $2.5 billion.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.