Strategic Partner Manager
Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are looking for someone who is ready to join our mission in creating a #CyberFit future!
As the Strategic Partner Manager, you will drive for establishing, managing and growing Acronis’ presence within existing and new service provider partners. You will work in close collaboration with the sales managers and leader at each of our service providers with the specific objective of increasing Acronis’ revenue, customer base and market share within their business. The Strategic Partner Manager role is ideal for a top seller with strong strategic and tactical sales management skills. It requires a sales lead who can balance short-term sales activities with long-term strategic initiatives. The impact of decisions and actions taken locally may be felt globally due to the scale of Acronis’ largest service provider partners.
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ innovative and growing business, so we are looking for someone who enjoys working in dynamic, global teams and thrives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment. Just like everyone at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Establish, manage and grow Acronis’ presence within existing and new service provider partners
- Grow incremental Annual Recurring Revenue/sales through the management of sales initiatives
- Responsible for training, on-boarding, and enablement of new/prospective service providers
- Expected to deliver monthly, quarterly and annual partner forecast/pipeline and business activity to the Acronis sales management team
- Create, implement, execute and manage marketing and promotional campaigns and activity through each Service Provider partner
- Effectively introduce, educate and train service providers on upgrades, new products and new solutions as well as evangelizing and driving usage of the Acronis Partner Program and Acronis Partner Portal
- Develop & manage all business planning aspects to drive tight alignment with managed partners
- Conduct Quarterly Business Reviews and Quarterly Business Planning Sessions with assigned SP partners
- Maintain accurate data about each Service Provider leveraging Customer Relationsip Management tools and specifically the Acronis Partner Passport
- Enable cross functional cooperation between Sales, Marketing, Professional Services, Acronis Academy, and other teams including Acronis executives as necessary
- Establish regular cadence and rhythm of business with all strategic service providers
- Communicate across multiple departments (sales, marketing, finance, business development, engineering, virtualization business and operations) to ensure effective account penetration management, and corporate communication.
- Drive and maintain all relevant certifications – both Sales & Technical – for managed partners
- Work with Service Providers to sell to their existing base of customers to increase adoption of Acronis Cyber Protection services
- Work with Service Providers to help them add new customers by selling the value of Acronis services
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience recruiting and managing service provider partners. MUST HAVE relevant experience in backup, disaster recovery, security and/or closely related cloud technologies
- 5+ years of total sales/account management experience
- 3+ years of strategic large account management experience
- Self-starter and independent, high-energy culture we are looking for impact players
- Hybrid position, need to be very aggressive at establishing relationships with new providers
- Proven history of success achieving annual revenue targets in excess of $1.5M.
- Strong verifiable software background, infrastructure/systems software or storage software sales experience
- Solid strategic business development, planning and acumen, along with strong tactical implementation sales skills
- Must have the technical understanding and competency to deliver a sales and product training on the Acronis software solutions, based around product positioning and client technical requirements
- Excellent Sales forecasting and modeling skills
- Must be able to develop, implement, execute and manage an annual DMR business plan
- Proven track record of succeeding in a highly-leveraged channel sales environment, where leadership of the channel drives sales from an inside sales/lead development team
- Outstanding written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Detail oriented, with excellent planning and follow-up skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office and Management of daily activities through CRM applications including Sales Force
- Displays exceptional personal and business ethics and moral character
- Regional travel is required in the role. Must be willing to travel on a frequent basis, up to 50% of the time
- Strong internal customer focus with desire to learn all aspects of the business
- High level of discipline, attention to detail, and ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment while still maintaining a high-level of accuracy
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational, problem solving, and multi-tasking skills
- Team-player and positive attitude, eager to do more and help out, views challenging situations as opportunities
- Self-motivated, proactive, and able to work with minimal supervision
- Passion and commitment to succeed by working hard and never giving up
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by unifying backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—all at a low and predictable cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis now has more than 2,000 employees and offices in over 45 locations worldwide. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million home users and 500,000 companies, and top-tier professional sports teams. Acronis products are available through over 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries and 26 languages.
Our corporate culture is focused on making a positive impact on the lives of each employee and the communities in which we live. Mutual trust, respect, personal achievement, individual leadership, and a belief that we can contribute to the world everyday are the cornerstones of the Acronis Team.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.