Japan Sales Manager
Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are looking for a Japan Sales Manager who is ready to join our mission in creating a #CyberFit future!
We are in search of an experienced and motivated Sales Manager to lead our Renewals and Mid Market Team, playing a pivotal role in the successful development and growth of both segments. The ideal candidate will be a hands-on manager with the ability to inspire and drive their team to exceed expectations. A true hunter in the field, the candidate should possess the capability to transfer these skills effectively to their team.
This role requires a solid background in selling software and/or high-technology solutions within a B2B channel partner-driven environment. The incoming Sales Manager should bring expertise in forecasting and pipeline management, ensuring the seamless transfer of these skills to their team.
Exceptional resource management and prioritization skills are a must for the ideal candidate. Effective collaboration and communication across all organizational levels are essential. We seek an individual who is hands-on, reliable, and dedicated, with a results-oriented approach to executing organizational goals promptly and with unwavering commitment. The team, currently comprised of 7 members, will benefit from a leader with a strategic vision for success.
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ innovative and growing business, so we are looking for someone who enjoys working in dynamic, global teams and thrives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment. Just like everyone at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Manage the Renewal and Mid Market team, including but not limited to motivating, training, and coaching established sales representatives.
- Facilitate new processes, tools, communications, training, and methodologies to ensure the sales program’s success across teams and departments throughout the company.
- Work with other department peers to facilitate relationships among various departments and locations in order to achieve sales goals and objectives.
- Oversee resource planning, reporting, territories, incentives, and communications for the assigned team.
- Ensure reporting and communication are frequent and directional.
- Accurately forecast monthly sales projections for new business.
- Develop a strategy to attain and surpass quota consistently.
- Focus the sales effort around identifying and fulfilling customers’ current and future needs utilizing solution selling models.
- Understand the market, the customer, and the competition.
- Recruit and maintain high energy/high caliber sales team.
- Support and participate in Quarterly Business Reviews
- Work closely with counterparts in the Channel organization
- Some travel will be required on an “as-needed” basis.
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- Must have at least 3 years of inside sales and/or sales experience, preferably selling software into vertical markets.
- Must have experience leading teams with 5 or more people
- Must also have a proven track record of leading and managing a successful team of inside sales reps.
- Experience building and working with a new inside sales team is strongly preferred.
- Prior software sales experience preferred through partners, VARS and channels.
- Ability to demonstrate prior project management experience.
- Excellent communication skills
- Superior problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to manage detail on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills.
- Strong PC skills including MS Office Suite and CRM systems (preferably Salesforce).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- Fluent Japanese and English
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by unifying backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—all at a low and predictable cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis now has more than 2,000 employees and offices in 34 locations worldwide. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million home users and 500,000 companies, and top-tier professional sports teams. Acronis products are available through over 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries and 26 languages.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.