Senior Professional Services Specialist
Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people by providing them with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are looking for а Senior Professional Services Specialist who is ready to join our mission in creating a #CyberFit future!
In this role you will be a Single Point of Contact for Acronis partners and end customers, driving and advocating initiatives that deliver higher stability, better partner/customer satisfaction, all while driving Monthly Recurring Revenue goals. The role requires ability for occasionally, including internationally.
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis innovative and growing business, so we are looking for someone who enjoys working in dynamic, global teams and thrives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment. Just like everyone at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Develop responses to RFIs and RFPs, technical & commercial proposals to prospective customers’ requirements.
- Develop PSA and SOW in collaboration with Sales and Legal teams.
- Develop project plan in scope of implementation, consulting and integration projects with end customers, manage project work.
- Work with Datacenter Operations, R&D, Support, and other departments to clear technical roadblocks customer faces at implementation and post implementation stages.
- Build and maintain current functional and technical knowledge of the entire Acronis product line, provide consultations to customer engaging experts from other Acronis teams as required.
- Review customer’s implementation and integration plans and make recommendations in line with best practices.
- Present new product functionality, engage customer in evaluation of new product releases.
- Keep track of customer run rates, develop remediation plan in case of negative dynamics.
- Work with R&D, Datacenter Operations, Support, Product, and other departments prioritizing and keeping track of customer’s incidents and feature requests.
- Update customer on regular basis about progress of work on support cases, incidents, and features request.
- Manage process escalations, develop Acronis internal and customer facing executive summaries, develop root cause analysis reports.
- Provide feedback to Acronis Product Management teams based on customer requirements;
- Conduct quarterly review meeting providing update on run rates, key projects, and planned activities for the next period.
- Manage internal organization development projects, ensure consistent execution and reporting.
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- 3+ years of technical hands-on experience in 3 or more of the following areas – SaaS, IaaS, storages, hypervisors, backup, disaster recovery, RestAPI, IP network design/administration, DC/infrastructure design/operations, DBs administration, Python scripting, dashboards/reports, server administration.
- 3+ years in Project Manager or Technical Account Manager role in a software or systems integration company.
- Excellent communications, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Excellent business analysis, project, risk, and relationship management skills.
- Ability to interact and communicate with multiple stakeholders, including C-level.
- Fluent written and spoken English language.
Would be considered plus if you have
- Second fluent language (French and/or German and/or Spanish).
*Please submit your resume and application in English
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by unifying backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—all at a low and predictable cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis now has more than 2,000 employees and offices in 34 locations worldwide. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million home users and 500,000 companies, and top-tier professional sports teams. Acronis products are available through over 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries and 26 languages.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.