Data Management Validator
Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are looking for a Data Management Validator who is ready to join our mission in creating a #CyberFit future!
The Data Management Validator position is needed to keep the Marketing and Sales database neat and consistent, as well as actual and actionable. The Data Management Validator will check, correct and enrich the records that are entering the database from various sources - website, 3rd party activities, partner stream.
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ innovative and growing business, so we are looking for someone who enjoys working in dynamic, global teams and thrives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment. Just like everyone at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- To check the incoming stream of company records for data relevance and consistency in Salesforce with several priorities
- Categorize incoming companies based on internal scripts
- Actively collaborate with Data Management team members and colleagues from other departments for details clarification and problem-solving
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- Familiar with Salesforce, senior level experience with the software would be an advantage
- Experience with Excel
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to learn the core company processes from the inside
- Positive attitude
- Fluent English, both spoken and written
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by unifying backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—all at a low and predictable cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis now has more than 2,000 employees and offices in over 45 locations worldwide. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million home users and 500,000 companies, and top-tier professional sports teams. Acronis products are available through over 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries and 26 languages.
Our corporate culture is focused on making a positive impact on the lives of each employee and the communities in which we live. Mutual trust, respect, personal achievement, individual leadership, and a belief that we can contribute to the world everyday are the cornerstones of the Acronis Team.
- Employee recognition and referral bonus programs
- Hybrid and flexible working models
- 25 days paid annual leave
- Supplementary health insurance for employees and family members, including dental treatment and childbirth bonus
- Monthly sports card for employees and family members
- Monthly public transport card
- Convenient and modern office location in state of the art building including office massage and game rooms
- Free parking for cars and bicycles
- Free office lunch vouchers
- Team-building and social activities
- Global mentorship program
- Trainings, certifications and professional development activities
- Participation in conferences and seminars
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.