Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are looking for a eCommerce Digital Expert who is ready to join our mission in creating a #CyberFit future!
As an eCommerce Digital Expert you will be responsible for strategy and execution of Acronis Online Sales. You will work together with Website team on the purchase pages, setup and maintain Acronis products via eCommerce platform, organize and manage promotions via Website, in-product notifications and emails, manage regular email communications with existing customers to improve renewal rates.
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ innovative and growing business, so we are looking for someone who enjoys working in dynamic, global teams and thrives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment. Just like everyone at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Manage product catalogs to ensure accurate product descriptions to maximize the customer experience. Fully responsible for the data accuracy of various categories of products
- Execute quarterly promo plans according to current KPIs
- Manage online sales projects through close collaboration with Design, Web, QA teams
- Work closely with Inside Sales team on the sales automations
- Solve eCommerce caused issues closely working with Support team to ensure customer satisfaction through online purchase journey
- Improve customer online purchase journey and cart conversion through A/B testing with ongoing analysis, implement the best eCommerce practices
- Manage and implement customer retention campaigns (in-product flow, upsell, upgrade)
- Manage online sales related email marketing campaigns
- Propose and manage strategic projects to grow the online sales business
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- 3+ years of experience in marketing, product or project management in the IT industry
- Exceptional attention to details, strong multi-tasking and prioritization abilities
- Good numeracy to analyze campaigns for return investment and decide future activity
- Must be familiar with Google Analytics
- Advanced Excel skills
- eCommerce, email marketing or project management experience
- Best eCommerce and retention practices awareness
- Experience with subscription products setup in eCommerce platform is a plus
- Cleverbridge eCommerce platform experience is a plus
- Fluent English
*Please submit your resume and application in English
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by unifying backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—all at a low and predictable cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis now has more than 2,000 employees and offices in 34 locations worldwide. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million home users and 500,000 companies, and top-tier professional sports teams. Acronis products are available through over 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries and 26 languages.
Our corporate culture is focused on making a positive impact on the lives of each employee and the communities in which we live. Mutual trust, respect, personal achievement, individual leadership, and a belief that we can contribute to the world everyday are the cornerstones of the Acronis Team.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.