Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are looking for a Data Engineer who is ready to join our mission in creating a #CyberFit future!
As a Data Engineer at Acronis, you will play a large role in our data pipelines, analytics, and reporting that are critical to our decision-making processes. The Data Engineer will be responsible for collecting, managing, and converting raw data into information that can be used for further analysis.
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ innovative and growing business, so we are looking for someone who enjoys working in dynamic, global teams and thrives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment. Just like everyone at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Design Data Models: Structure data and create database schemas that capture data as it exists and as it relates to other data
- Data Pipeline Development: Design, build, and maintain efficient and reliable data pipelines and data sets
- Data Integration: Extract, transform, and push data to other systems and BI tools. Integrate data from various sources and ensure consistency and accuracy.
- Dashboard Creation: Create dynamic and interactive Power BI dashboards for business intelligence.
- Database Management: Help build our database infrastructure and maintain it so that the organization’s data remains available and our systems performant
- Optimization: Identify and replace data models and queries that lead to performance issues. Fix issues with systems and data that lead to downtime or unexpected behavior
- Collaboration: Work with other stakeholders to develop and deliver the data they need to be successful
- Data Governance: Proactively identify data that is sensitive and take steps to address its storage and usage
- Data Quality: Data comes from many different systems and in many different formats. Build internal tooling and reporting to identify bad data, and gaps in data, so that end users can work with the data without worry
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- 3+ years of experience as a Data Engineer.
- Strong expertise in data warehousing, data architecture, SQL servers (SSAS) management.
- Proficiency in developing tabular models for Excel OLAP and Power BI dashboards.
- Proficiency in Python and SQL.
- Experience with RESTful APIs and other data exchange formats (JSON, XML, CSV) used as data sources.
- Experience with Google Cloud, Azure, AWS, or other Cloud-based PaaS/SaaS environments.
- Experience in building and optimizing data pipelines, architectures, and data sets.
- Marketo, Salesforce, Google Analytics API experience as a plus.
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving attitude.
- Good communication and team collaboration skills.
*Please submit your resume and application in English
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by unifying backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—all at a low and predictable cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis now has more than 2,000 employees and offices in over 45 locations worldwide. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million home users and 500,000 companies, and top-tier professional sports teams. Acronis products are available through over 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries and 26 languages.
Our corporate culture is focused on making a positive impact on the lives of each employee and the communities in which we live. Mutual trust, respect, personal achievement, individual leadership, and a belief that we can contribute to the world everyday are the cornerstones of the Acronis Team.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.