Accounts Payable Specialist
Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist who is ready to join our mission in creating a #CyberFit future!
Acronis is seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist– with solid accounting skills and strong work ethic, and with a high degree of performance of accuracy and timeliness. The Accounts Payable Specialist must work well independently and in a team setting, enjoy working in a fast-paced changing environment and possess a positive attitude. The successful candidate is one who demonstrates a clear understanding of the accounts payable processes and who demonstrates solid decision-making, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ innovative and growing business, so we are looking for someone who enjoys working in dynamic, global teams and thrives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment. Just like everyone at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Daily vouchering of vendor invoices from multiple locations into the financial systems, ensuring all invoices and purchases are in accordance with the Company’s policies and procedures.
- Maintain Vendor files
- Obtaining and organizing appropriate invoice authorizations and approvals for payment.
- Responsible for preparing, reviewing, and processing semi-monthly payments for assigned legal entities.
- Month End Close responsibilities including the preparation of AP accruals for vendor invoices not received.
- Interface regularly with the buyers, requestors and vendors to resolve invoice discrepancies.
- You will be expected to provide a consistently high level of quality of customer service for both internal and external customers.
- Reconcile vendor statements on a monthly basis.
- Follow consistent accounting rules and review processes established within the AP organization.
- Responsible for 1099 preparation
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 3-5+ years of payables and accounting experience
- Previous work within complex AP department, supporting multiple entities
- Strong knowledge of Accounts Payable Standards.
- Intercompany, prepaids, Accruals and GL knowledge experience required
- Detail oriented individual who has strong organizational, planning (deadline driven) and communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Highly motivated individual, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, with frequent interruptions.
- Must be able to work as part of a team and be a part of the solution process.
- Microsoft Excel and Word knowledge is essential.
- Proficient in data entry with a high degree of accuracy
- Fluent English
*Please submit your resume and application in English
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by unifying backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—all at a low and predictable cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis now has more than 2,000 employees and offices in 34 locations worldwide. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million home users and 500,000 companies, and top-tier professional sports teams. Acronis products are available through over 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries and 26 languages.
Our corporate culture is focused on making a positive impact on the lives of each employee and the communities in which we live. Mutual trust, respect, personal achievement, individual leadership, and a belief that we can contribute to the world everyday are the cornerstones of the Acronis Team.
- Employee recognition and referral bonus programs
- Hybrid and flexible working models
- 25 days paid annual leave
- Supplementary health insurance for employees and family members, including dental treatment and childbirth bonus
- Monthly sports card for employees and family members
- Monthly public transport card
- Convenient and modern office location in state of the art building including office massage and game rooms
- Free parking for cars and bicycles
- Free office lunch vouchers
- Team-building and social activities
- Global mentorship program
- Trainings, certifications and professional development activities
- Participation in conferences and seminars
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.