Regional Partner Marketing
Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are looking for a Regional Partner Marketing who is ready to join our mission in creating a #CyberFit future!
As Regional Partner Marketing, you will be responsible for developing and executing the marketing plans to increase the demand and the brand awareness for Acronis solutions across the United Kingdom and Ireland. You will plan, implement and track all Acronis lead generation and channel marketing activities to support aggressive sales goals. To do so, you will work closely with the local sales teams, global marketing team, channel and alliance partners. This position is home office based in the UK.
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ innovative and growing business, so we are looking for someone who enjoys working in dynamic, global teams and thrives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment. Just like everyone at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Develop and manage quarterly marketing plans and budgets in the regions to meet lead targets and support our Acronis sales organization.
- Develop channel-marketing opportunities with distribution, service providers and resellers through joint marketing plans and co-funding.
- Manage local online and off-line marketing campaigns across diverse channels.
- Ensure the smooth and timely execution of global campaigns in your region, including content review, list management, scheduling and Salesforce.com reporting to guarantee program effectiveness.
- Manage public and Acronis events including logistics, pre- and post-event activities and reporting.
- Brief and manage telemarketing resources to ensure proper qualification and conversion of marketing leads.
- Work cross-functionally with product marketing, channel and campaign groups to roll out high-impact integrated campaigns, and ensure consistent brand messaging across all communications.
- Local content development, review and proof reading of global marketing materials
- Responsible for forecasting, tracking and reporting the ROI of all marketing activities.
- Negotiate, manage and track contracts, purchase orders and invoices.
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- Relevant higher education degree (e.g. Business Administration) or long-term experience in marketing
- 5+ years of experience in the IT market
- 5+ years experience in the channel sales / B2B marketing area and in developing marketing strategies
- Full command of channel enablement tools and relationship management
- Proven skills at rolling out integrated marketing programs
- Exceptional organizational abilities, detail oriented, strong multi-tasking and prioritization abilities
- Good numeracy to analyze campaigns for return investment and decide future activity.
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally at various levels (local, regional and global) of an organization
- Must be familiar with office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and CRM applications (salesforce.com highly desired; and Marketo a plus)
- Willingness to travel
- Excellent English skills
*Please submit your resume and application in English
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by unifying backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—all at a low and predictable cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis now has more than 2,000 employees and offices in 34 locations worldwide. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million home users and 500,000 companies, and top-tier professional sports teams. Acronis products are available through over 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries and 26 languages.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.