Sales Engineer (French)
Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people by providing them with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a Sales Engineer who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
As a Sales Engineer, your key priority will be to work closely with the Sales Team to execute technical pre-sales and post-sales activities that will advance all aspects of the sales cycle. You will work directly with partners and customers to fully understand their requirements in Cyber Security, Data Protection and Disaster Recovery, and then articulate the features and benefits of the appropriate Acronis solutions to drive adoption of our products and services
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis innovative and growing business, so we are looking for someone who enjoys working in dynamic, global teams and thrives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment. Just like everyone at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of Acronis products and services as well as the competitive landscape. Maintain knowledge on major industry developments and be capable of handling customer inquiries on these matters.
- Build and develop relationships with key stakeholders and influencers within prospective accounts with a significant focus placed on continuous discovery, gap analysis and new opportunity development.
- Analyze prospective partner and customer technical and business requirements including go to market strategy, security, audit, retention, and other policies associated with protection or transfer of the data.
- Develop business proposals outlining Acronis solution to identified business, regulatory, and internal policies & requirements, and develop responses to RFIs and RFPs.
- Participate in onsite and remote meetings and events with prospective customers and partners as Acronis technology senior expert, conduct demos and pitch Acronis products and technologies throughout the sales cycle.
- Deliver presentations to customers, partners and public audiences on Acronis’ technology and solutions. Position compelling solutions targeted at solving the customer’s business problems, over and above specific technical requirements, and acting as technical advisor to the customer.
- Facilitate and manage customer evaluations, and proof of concept activities for Acronis’ solutions. Perform technical issues troubleshooting, and drive issue resolution during the pre-sale process.
- Provide customer and market input to Product Management, Engineering, Customer Service, and other pertinent groups within Acronis.
- Delivering Acronis trainings to partners and conduct hands-on demonstrations and knowledge transfer of Acronis solutions to customers/channel partners.
WHAT YOU BRING
- 2+ years of experience as Pre-Sales Engineer supporting sales and designing customer solutions.
- Experience ideally based around SaaS, Security, Cloud, or Hosting Services. Experience with storage and/or backup software and hardware would be considered an advantage.
- Technical Knowledge should include working knowledge of many of the following:
- IT Storage software and computing architectures, including experience in storage and storage infrastructure, networks, operating systems and applications.
- Backup/Recovery, DR and BC (Business Continuity)
- Virtualization and Could Computing platforms like VMware, Hyper-V, KVM, AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, Scale
- OS - Linux (preferred) / Unix / Windows/ macOS
- IT Security concepts and fundamentals and/or experience with IT system administration or network administration:
- DLP – Data Loss Prevention
- EDR – Endpoint Detection and Response
- SIEM – security Information Event Management
- IDS/IPS – Intrusion Detection/Prevention systems
- Firewall, Penetration Testing, Compliance, Antispam, Encryption, Web Security, URL filtering
- Self-motivated, customer oriented, resourceful and enthusiastic, showing an intense entrepreneurial mindset
- A good listener, creative, intuitive, and has the ability to resolve problems in potentially stressful situations, eager to do more and help out, views challenging situations as opportunities
- Confident and assertive professional, acting as an independent but also capable of working effectively within a diverse and collaborative team
- Display effective management of time and resources with strong project management skills
- Articulate, persuasive and polished oral and written communicator, able to effectively discuss and negotiate around technical issues, leveraging exceptional presentation skills
- Ability to absorb specialized knowledge quickly and develop new skills
- Ability to translate customers business requirements into technical solutions which deliver genuine benefits back to the business
- Fluent in both English and French
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by unifying backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—all at a low and predictable cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis now has more than 2,000 employees and offices in 34 locations worldwide. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million home users and 500,000 companies, and top-tier professional sports teams. Acronis products are available through over 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries and 26 languages.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.