Product Manager (Cybersecurity)
Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are looking for a Product Manager who is ready to join our mission in creating a #CyberFit future!
As a Product Manager at Acronis, you will play a large role in our data pipelines, analytics, and reporting that are critical to our decision-making processes. This is a highly technical role within a dynamic cybersecurity team that values continuous learning, innovation, and best practice sharing. The Product Manager will collaborate across various teams, and have a tangible impact on the product's security. The Product Manager will be joining Acronis at the time when it actively expanding its cybersecurity product portfolio and have a chance to work on the cutting edge cybersecurity and, also, AI capabilities that will be used by hundreds of thousands of customers worldwide. This position is in the Acronis Cybersecurity product team, which owns the whole company's cybersecurity products.
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ innovative and growing business, so we are looking for someone who enjoys working in dynamic, global teams and thrives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment. Just like everyone at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Develop and document high-quality technical requirements for the cybersecurity product, keeping in line with the latest industry standards and guidelines
- Conduct regular security analyses and threat assessments, identifying vulnerabilities and potential improvements in the product's security
- Contribute actively to the creation and refinement of product's cybersecurity features, maintaining a deep understanding of emerging technologies and industry best practices
- Write product feature specifications
- Decompose new functionality ideas in form of product requirements into a set of technical requirements and drive it to the moment of successful production use by satisfied customers
- Participate in early-stage discussions of business ideas, provide a helping hand and technical expertise but also reasonably critique the ideas coming from Product Managers and Business staff
- Participate actively in team discussions and review sessions, contributing technical insights and suggestions for process improvements
- Collaborate closely with the cybersecurity team to develop comprehensive security measures and strategies for the product, ensuring alignment with organizational objectives
- Facilitate effective communication between various cross-functional teams, ensuring a seamless integration of cybersecurity measures in product development
- Perform competitive analysis
- Develop, implement, and measure Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) metrics for product roadmap; Use KPIs for data driven business decisions and roadmap development
- High level requirement and decomposition into technical requirements
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- 3+ hands-on experience in crafting precise technical requirements and specifications for cybersecurity products
- Demonstrated expertise in cybersecurity with a thorough understanding of the latest trends, solutions, and best practices in the industry
- In-depth understanding of system frameworks, software development process, and Agile methodologies
- Expertise in risk analysis, threat modeling, and vulnerability assessments
- Experience in coordinating with diverse cross-functional teams, including software engineers, designers, and stakeholders
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills, with the ability to create innovative solutions
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, to effectively convey complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders
- Ability to make decisions independently and/or as part of team
- Understanding and experience in the MSP market is a plus
- Fluent in English language
*Please submit your resume and application in English.
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by unifying backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—all at a low and predictable cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis now has more than 2,000 employees and offices in over 45 locations worldwide. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million home users and 500,000 companies, and top-tier professional sports teams. Acronis products are available through over 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries and 26 languages.
Our corporate culture is focused on making a positive impact on the lives of each employee and the communities in which we live. Mutual trust, respect, personal achievement, individual leadership, and a belief that we can contribute to the world everyday are the cornerstones of the Acronis Team.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances