Middle Golang Developer
Mythical Games is a Venture-backed game technology company powering the next generation of players, games, and studios. Our goal is to launch exceptional video games that leverage distributed ledger tech while also providing a platform that will allow other game developers to do the same.
At Mythical Games, we are proud of our ‘People First’ culture. We believe that it takes great people and culture to make great products. By treating each other with empathy and respect, we can live fulfilling lives outside of our jobs while also creating exceptional work.
This role at Mythical Games presents an opportunity for a Middle Golang Developer to take their career to the next level by joining the most exciting company at the intersection of Gaming, E-commerce, and Blockchain.
- Developing and supporting one or several services of the platform;
- Writing efficient, scalable and reusable code;
- Foreseeing potential problems, requesting refactoring and optimizations;
- Considering impact of developed features/bug fixes on the whole project;
- Reviewing and building architecture of the highload product.
- 3+ years of Backend development experience;
- 1+ years experience Go programming language;
- Work experience with Kafka, Mongo, PostgreSQL, Redis, gRCP;
- Experience of development and successful launch of high load web projects;
- Experience with microservice architecture, service discovery;
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application;
- Understanding of fundamental designs of OOP, SOLID;
- Habits in writing unit/integration tests;
- Experience with Docker;
- Ability to deal with substandard issues.
- Interest in Blockchain technologies (Ethereum, Solidity etc.) and gaming;
- Experience with Kubernetes, Kustomize.
Ukraine; Remote Work
✅Intro call with a Recruiter → ✅Technical Interview → ✅Final Interview → ✅Reference Check → ✅Offer
- Team of like-minded professionals who understand your game passion;
- Work in an international product company - Mythical Games is the resident of Diia City;
- Competitive financial reward;
- Health care starting on your first working day;
- 22 paid vacation days, paid sick leaves and other personal days in accordance with the company's internal policies;
- Flexible working hours;
- Referral bonuses;
- Learn&Development budget;
- Financial support and PTO in case of special occasions governed by the internal policies of the company.
Our team values diversity and believes that it strengthens our games, products, and communities. We strongly encourage POC, folks with disabilities, those belonging to the LGBTQIA+ communities, and people across all gender to apply.
If you need assistance with accommodations due to a disability, please reach out to email@example.com.
We’ll be with you as soon as possible; our goal is to ensure an accessible and equitable interview process.