Senior QA Engineer
Mythical Games is a Venture-backed game technology company powering the next generation of players, games, and studios. Our goal is to launch exceptional video games that leverage distributed ledger tech while also providing a platform that will allow other game developers to do the same.
At Mythical Games, we are proud of our ‘People First’ culture. We believe that it takes great people and culture to make great products. By treating each other with empathy and respect, we can live fulfilling lives outside of our jobs while also creating exceptional work.
We are looking for a Senior QA Engineer with extensive leadership and architecture experience to help Mythical define the future of blockchain-enabled games.
This role at Mythical Games presents an opportunity for a Senior QA Engineer to take their career to the next level by joining the most exciting company at the intersection of Gaming, E-commerce, and Blockchain.
- Providing testing for backend and frontend applications;
- Using best practices to provide full test coverage;
- Bugs reporting;
- Requirements analyzing;
- Testing artifacts creation and support;
- Working tightly with the developers and product owners.
- Hands-on automation testing experience (java, rest-assured, selenide);
- Deep root cause analysis;
- Experience in web and REST API testing;
- Understanding of client-server architecture;
- Deep knowledge of test design techniques;
- Work experience with DBs: both SQL and no-SQL (MongoDB, Redis, etc);
- Understanding of Agile principles;
- Experience with Jira/Confluence;
- Work experience with Git — Git Flow understanding.
✅Intro call with a Recruiter → ✅Technical Interview → ✅Final Interview → ✅Reference Check → ✅Offer
- Team of like-minded professionals who understand your game passion;
- Work in an international product company - Mythical Games is the resident of Diia City;
- Competitive financial reward;
- Health care starting on your first working day;
- 22 paid vacation days, paid sick leaves and other personal days in accordance with the company's internal policies;
- Flexible working hours;
- Referral bonuses;
- Education budget;
- Financial support and PTO in case of special occasions governed by the internal policies of the company.
Our team values diversity and believes that it strengthens our games, products, and communities. We strongly encourage POC, folks with disabilities, those belonging to the LGBTQIA+ communities, and people across all gender to apply.
If you need assistance with accommodations due to a disability, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’ll be with you as soon as possible; our goal is to ensure an accessible and equitable interview process.