Customer Support Specialist
Mythical Games is a Venture-backed game technology company powering the next generation of players, games, and studios. Our goal is to launch exceptional video games that leverage distributed ledger tech while also providing a platform that will allow other game developers to do the same.
At Mythical Games, we are proud of our ‘People First’ culture. We believe that it takes great people and culture to make great products. By treating each other with empathy and respect, we can live fulfilling lives outside of our jobs while also creating exceptional work.
We are looking for a Customer Support Specialist to join our growing team and help us increase our customers’ satisfaction levels.
- 1+ years of Customer Support experience;
- Interested in gaming industry;
- Literacy, responsibility, attention, stress resistance are a must;
- Excellent communication skills and customer-oriented approach, will to go extra mile;
- Ability to multitask;
- Upper-intermediate level of English;
- Crazy-fast typer;
- Being a confident Steam user is required;
- Fintech experience would be a great advantage.
- Provide written support for customers in chats, tickets, instant messengers, social media — no calls;
- Communicate with users in English/Ukrainian;
- Communicate internally with other departments (marketing, antifraud, developers, etc.);
- Address customers’ inquiries to relevant departments by creating tickets; informing the customers about these tickets’ resolution;
- Be flexible in a dynamic environment, quick-paced changes are constant.
Location: Only Ukraine; Remote Work
✅Intro call with a Recruiter → ✅ Test Task → ✅Technical Interview → ✅Reference Check → ✅Offer
- Team of like-minded professionals who understand your game passion;
- Work in an international product company - Mythical Games is the resident of Diia City;
- Competitive financial reward;
- Health care starting on your first working day;
- 22 paid vacation days, paid sick leaves and other personal days in accordance with the company's internal policies;
- Flexible working hours;
- Referral bonuses;
- Education budget;
- Financial support and PTO in case of special occasions governed by the internal policies of the company.
Our team values diversity and believes that it strengthens our games, products, and communities. We strongly encourage POC, folks with disabilities, those belonging to the LGBTQIA+ communities, and people across all gender to apply.
If you need assistance with accommodations due to a disability, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’ll be with you as soon as possible; our goal is to ensure an accessible and equitable interview process.