Mythical Games is a Venture-backed game technology company powering the next generation of players, games, and studios. Our goal is to launch exceptional video games that leverage distributed ledger tech while also providing a platform that will allow other game developers to do the same.
At Mythical Games, we are proud of our ‘People First’ culture. We believe that it takes great people and culture to make great products. By treating each other with empathy and respect, we can live fulfilling lives outside of our jobs while also creating exceptional work.
As a Fraud Analyst, you will support the team in its objective of preventing and detecting threats related to fraud. This relates to our payment systems and product economy exploitation, and personal information infringements.
The ideal candidate should have demonstrable analytical skills along with a passion for research and investigative evidence analysis.
- Review suspicious, refunded, and disputed transactions and take appropriate actions based on classification, to ensure potential financial risk is mitigated while minimizing any negative customer experiences;
- Evaluate fraud and AML risks associated with new product launches, new territory launches and changes to existing products or funding methods;
- Investigate/review suspicious transactions/circumstances, specifically related to online and payments fraud;
- Keep detailed records of suspicious activity, analyze trends, industry security threats and provide recommendations to mitigate losses;
- Create and maintain effective fraud rules in payments engine;
- Perform risk evaluation of customers payments by reviewing documentation, using 3rd party tools and creative search on the web;
- Ensure that high-risk accounts are stopped in time before company will have to face financial losses;
- Cooperate with customer support and operational departments, as well as external payments partners for claims, disputes, suspicious activities or escalations requests;
- Flagging high-risk accounts;
- Assisting in the daily processing of payments for flagged customers.
- 2+ year’s experience in risk evaluation and fraud detection;
- Knowledge of card scheme rules and financial transaction lifecycles from authorization to chargeback and more;
- You also know how to use SQL, Excel and reporting tools, and have strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Your experience extends to hands-on use of any anti-fraud tools.
- At least 1 year hands on experience with chargeback, fraud and dispute resolution handling;
- At least 1 year experience in consumer focused Support / Risk Department / Finance;
- Understanding of fraud-monitoring systems and principles of their work;
- Understanding of bots and emulators concepts;
- Advanced knowledge of SQL and Excel, API protocols principles.
Would be a plus:
- Practical experience with one of the following software: Internal Tools, Sift, SecuredTouch, Payment provider consoles, Looker and BigQuery.
✅Intro call with a Recruiter → ✅Technical Interview → ✅Final Interview → ✅Reference Check → ✅Offer
- Team of like-minded professionals who understand your game passion;
- Work in an international product company - Mythical Games is the resident of Diia City;
- Competitive financial reward;
- Health care starting on your first working day;
- 22 paid vacation days, paid sick leaves and other personal days in accordance with the company's internal policies;
- Flexible working hours;
- Referral bonuses;
- Financial support and PTO in case of special occasions governed by the internal policies of the company.
Our team values diversity and believes that it strengthens our games, products, and communities. We strongly encourage POC, folks with disabilities, those belonging to the LGBTQIA+ communities, and people across all gender to apply.
If you need assistance with accommodations due to a disability, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’ll be with you as soon as possible; our goal is to ensure an accessible and equitable interview process.