Enterprise Account Manager (UK - Remote)
Enterprise Account Manager - Southern Europe
Location: U.K. - remote with travel
When it comes to enterprise applications, microseconds matter. And when organizations need extreme speed and scale, they turn to GridGain Systems. GridGain is the company behind Apache Ignite, the open source distributed database preferred by performance-obsessed developers. We are also the provider of the GridGain In-memory Computing Platform that JPMorgan Chase, ING, Citi, UPS, American Airlines, DreamWorks, CMA CGM, IBM, VMware, Microsoft, and United Healthcare rely on for application speed, scale and availability.
GridGain is growing. So, now's the time to join the company that, in 2021, was recognized among Silicon Valley Business Journal Fastest Growing Private Companies, the Deloitte Technology Fast 500, and the Inc. 5000.
ABOUT THE ROLE
GridGain is seeking an Enterprise Account Manager in the UK to join the sales organization and build upon the tremendous growth the company has experienced over the past few years. The Enterprise Account Manager reports directly to the Managing Director, EMEA and works closely with Pre-Sales and Marketing.
In this role you will own the development and management of assigned accounts within Southern Europe (France, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Greece). Responsibilities include achievement of sales and profit growth targets and the execution of the company’s short and long-range goals. You will utilize the full sales cycle from prospection to contract signature, build sales campaigns, prospect new accounts and nurture and manage existing accounts.
Required Job Duties:
- Lead generation, establishing relationships with assigned selected accounts
- Maintaining relationships with new and existing clients
- Meet and exceed quarterly and annual quota
- Execute the full sales cycle and apply the MEDDIC sales methodology will be reviewed with you
- Coordinate with legal and management teams to negotiate commercial terms and conditions, contracts and pricing commensurate with customer commitments to company
- Lead the Pre-Sales team in sales presentations and POCs and validation events.
- Provide appropriate and timely tracking and reporting as required leveraging Salesforce.com
- Provide customer feedback to internal stakeholders for product and process improvements
- Be available during business hours to meet deadlines and client needs, coordinate with co- workers, attend conference calls and/or face-to-face meetings, and handle day-to-day operations necessary for the position
Essential Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required
- 8+ years of experience selling enterprise software and consulting services
- Proven ability to independently manage, develop and close new client relationships
- Strong sales methodology and knowledge of solution selling
- Excellent negotiator, capable of gaining commitment and successful agreements
- Strong team player with high work ethic, eager to contribute to a fast-paced, dynamic and growing company
- A good understanding of the Southern European Market for Software
- Superior time management and follow-up skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation and relationship management skills
- Ability to travel, both domestically and internationally as per GridGain COVID travel policy
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex, age, national origin or disability.