DevOps Engineer (EMEA — Remote)
Build / DevOps Engineer
LOCATION: remote: Cyprus, Georgia, Armenia, Serbia and other.
When it comes to enterprise applications, microseconds matter. And when organizations need extreme speed and scale, they turn to GridGain Systems. GridGain is the company behind Apache Ignite, a TOP-5 Apache SF project, the open-source distributed database and computing platform which is used by companies all over the world for fast and fault-tolerant access to their data. Based on Apache Ignite, GridGain develops an extended GridGain In-memory Computing Platform, packed with mission critical features such as advanced security, disaster recovery and rolling upgrades that JPMorgan Chase, ING, Citi, UPS, American Airlines, DreamWorks, CMA CGM, IBM, VMware, Microsoft, United Healthcare, and others rely on for application speed, scale and availability.
GridGain is growing. So, now's the time to join the company that, in 2021, was recognized among Silicon Valley Business Journal Fastest Growing Private Companies, the Deloitte Technology Fast 500, and the Inc. 5000.
ABOUT THE ROLE
GridGain is looking for an experienced middle+ or senior-level Build / DevOps Engineer.
What you will do
- Build approaches and pipelines research and implementation.
- Full maintenance/improvement of TeamCity build configurations.
- Support and automation of the delivery process.
- Internal services deployment procedures.
- Automation of various internal routines.
- Internal documentation maintenance (within above responsibilities).
What we expect
- Experience with CI/CD build systems (Jenkins, TeamCity). Preferably TeamCity.
- Good knowledge of Java build systems (Ant, Maven, Gradle), experience in configuration of Maven projects.
- Good knowledge and experience in Shell (Bash) and one of the programming language (Python, Java, Kotlin).
- Experience with Ansible.
- Hands on with Linux, Windows and macOS.
- English level: intermediate.
Strong plus requirements
- Experience with containerization and orchestration systems (Docker, K8s) and corresponding deployment accelerators.
- Experience with Cloud providers (AWS, GCE, Azure).
- Experience in building Linux package (DEB, RPM).
- Experience with Terraform.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex, age, national origin or disability.