Enterprise Account Manager (USA, West Region - Remote)
Enterprise Account Manager - USA, West Region
Location: USA, West Region - Remote (this is a remote role but candidate must be physically located in the Western United States)
We live in a world that increasingly expects instant gratification. To remain competitive, enterprises must process and analyze extraordinary amounts of information in milliseconds.
GridGain's Unified Real-Time Data platform enables a simplified and optimized data architecture for enterprises that require extreme speed, massive scale, and high availability from their data ecosystem. It seamlessly combines streaming data in-motion and historical data at-rest with compute functionality to help companies handle complex analytical, streaming, and transactional data workloads at ultra-low latencies.
GridGain is trusted by companies like Citi, Barclays, American Airlines, AutoZone, and UPS to manage mission-critical data operations across their businesses.
GridGain is growing! Join the team and play a critical role in a fast-paced Silicon Valley startup that's changing the definition of "real time," and the world's expectations for high-speed data processing, computation, and analytics.
ABOUT THE ROLE
GridGain is seeking an Enterprise Account Manager in the USA, West Region to join the sales organization and build upon the tremendous growth the company has experienced over the past few years. The Enterprise Account Manager reports directly to the CRO and works closely with Pre-Sales and Marketing.
In this role you will own the development and management of assigned accounts within the Western, USA region. Responsibilities include achievement of sales and profit growth targets and the execution of the company’s short and long-range goals. You will utilize the full sales cycle from prospection to contract signature, build sales campaigns, prospect new accounts and nurture and manage existing accounts.
What you'll be doing:
- Lead generation, establishing relationships with assigned selected accounts
- Maintaining relationships with new and existing clients
- Meet and exceed quarterly and annual quota
- Execute the full sales cycle and apply the MEDDIC sales methodology will be reviewed with you
- Coordinate with legal and management teams to negotiate commercial terms and conditions, contracts and pricing commensurate with customer commitments to company
- Lead the Pre-Sales team in sales presentations and POCs and validation events.
- Provide appropriate and timely tracking and reporting as required leveraging Salesforce.com
- Provide customer feedback to internal stakeholders for product and process improvements
- Be available during business hours to meet deadlines and client needs, coordinate with co- workers, attend conference calls and/or face-to-face meetings, and handle day-to-day operations necessary for the position
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required
- 8+ years of experience selling enterprise software and consulting services
- Proven ability to independently manage, develop and close new client relationships
- Strong sales methodology and knowledge of solution selling
- Excellent negotiator, capable of gaining commitment and successful agreements
- Strong team player with high work ethic, eager to contribute to a fast-paced, dynamic and growing company
- A good understanding of the Western USA Market for Software
- Superior time management and follow-up skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation and relationship management skills
- Ability to travel, both domestically and internationally as per GridGain COVID travel policy
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex, age, national origin or disability.