Consumer Marketing Director
HOVER is a software platform offering measurement, visualization, estimation, and ordering solutions to the construction and insurance markets. HOVER uses patented technology making it possible for anyone with a smartphone camera to create an interactive 3D model, complete with detailed measurements and powerful design features. The data produced is extremely valuable as it generates a single source of truth for the physical world allowing for more veracity throughout the home improvement and insurance processes. We’ve found an incredibly strong product-market fit across construction, insurance, and newly emerging, with Homeowners. What's the secret sauce? Cutting edge technology, an exceptional culture, and a commitment to our values (Think. Do. Serve.).
With our team of investors, including Google Ventures, Menlo Ventures, The Home Depot, and leading Insurance carriers such as Travelers, State Farm, and Nationwide, HOVER is committed to continuing our success and facilitating growth. We believe there is strength in diversity so we hire skilled and passionate people from a wide variety of backgrounds.
Please submit resume in PDF Format
ABOUT THE POSITION:
AT HOVER, we are bringing products to the market that are transforming the home improvement industry. We are looking for an exceptionally talented full stack marketer with experience in direct to consumer marketing to lead the go-to-market for our fast growing Homeowner business. You will have a unique opportunity to shape the foundation of this business driving consumer acquisition and product adoption in a fast-paced and agile environment. You will be responsible for creating our consumer marketing strategy and executing the marketing plans together with a highly cross-functional team of marketers, business development pros, product managers and engineers.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Create the Consumer Marketing Strategy for the company
- Be the voice and expert of our homeowner customer
- Develop persuasive messaging that resonates with homeowners and differentiates our solution in the market
- Execute multi-channel consumer focused marketing campaigns and programs across the full funnel
- Rapidly run AB tests and iterate to increase conversion and product usage
- Execute go-to-market plans including segmentation, product naming, launches, campaign strategies and tactics, and analytics
- Conceptualize and craft performance driven content for a variety of platforms and channels
- Work cross-functionally with Product, Engineering, and Design to support ongoing product adoption and go-to-market launches
- Serve as the company spokesperson and go-to product expert for the homeowner
- Understand market trends and competitive landscape; develop marketing strategies to increase our market presence and penetration
- Identify new types of growth products and features based on user research, customer behavior, sales conversations, and market trends
- Be able to travel at minimum 25%
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- 8+ years of marketing experience
- 3+ years growth marketing experience with CPG or direct to consumer, ideally from a high growth consumer driven online brand
- Analytical thinker with strong experience in data-driven marketing and AB Testing
- Ability to prioritize tasks effectively and manage multiple projects simultaneously from beginning to completion
- Experience in consumer focused content marketing, specifically organic and paid social
- Experience gathering and applying consumer insights to inform and optimize the product experience
- Experience launching mobile-first products is a plus
- Ability to effectively lead and inspire cross-functional teams
- Excellent presentation, written, and verbal communication skills, with an eye for quality and detail
- Strong Excel and analytical skills; Tableau skills a plus
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with a bias towards action
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate and work cross-functionally
- Compensation - Competitive salary and meaningful equity in a fast-growing company
- Healthcare - Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and dependents
- Paid Time Off - Unlimited and flexible vacation policy
- Paid Family Leave - We support work/life balance and offer generous paid parental and new child bonding leave
- Mandatory Self-Care Days - A day set aside each month to allow employees to recharge
- Remote Wellbeing Resources - We provide recurring fitness classes, meditation/ mindfulness tools, virtual therapy, and family planning assistance
- Learning - We encourage continued education and will help cover the cost of management training, conferences, workshops, or certifications
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $139,000-$205,000. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Something looks off?