HOVER is a software platform offering measurement, visualization, estimation, and ordering solutions to the construction and insurance markets. HOVER uses patented technology making it possible for anyone with a smartphone camera to create an interactive 3D model, complete with detailed measurements and powerful design features. The data produced is extremely valuable as it generates a single source of truth for the physical world allowing for more veracity throughout the home improvement and insurance processes. We’ve found an incredibly strong product-market fit across construction, insurance, and newly emerging, with Homeowners. What's the secret sauce? Cutting edge technology, an exceptional culture, and a commitment to our values (Think. Do. Serve.).
With our team of investors, including Google Ventures, Menlo Ventures, The Home Depot, and leading Insurance carriers such as Travelers, State Farm, and Nationwide, HOVER is committed to continuing our success and facilitating growth. We believe there is strength in diversity so we hire skilled and passionate people from a wide variety of backgrounds.
Please submit resume in PDF Format
Why HOVER wants you:
HOVER is looking for someone who will drive high impact change and performance throughout HOVER to support our ability to deliver the best product and fulfillment outcomes to our customers. You will work cross-functionally with key partners from across the business, including product, engineering, sales, and customer operations on core strategic projects and take them from ideation through to implementation.
The Operations Team supports HOVER’s growth by consistently giving our customers a high-quality product while maximizing internal efficiencies and effort. We are also responsible for pushing the boundaries of our data and production capabilities to enable HOVER’s mission to digitize the world’s physical structures. We are a cross-cultural team, and we work closely with business partners both domestically and internationally.
You will contribute by:
- Driving product exploration and growth, leading to scaling and improving HOVER’s interior & exterior product lines
- Working closely with Product, Engineering, and Design - contributing to testing and development of new features and processes in the production pipeline
- Identifying areas for improvement in yield, cost, and product quality
- Some international travel may be required
Your background includes:
- 2+ years of professional experience in 3D modeling / visualization, graphic design, or industrial design. Context of home improvements preferred
- Proficiency and creativity in SketchUp
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A sincere, collaborative, and empathetic personality characterized by a strong inclination to be part of a team of doers
- Bachelor's degree preferred, not required
- Compensation - Competitive salary and meaningful equity in a fast-growing company
- Healthcare - Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and dependents
- Paid Time Off - Unlimited and flexible vacation policy
- Paid Family Leave- We support work/life balance and offer generous paid parental and new child bonding leave
- Mandatory Self-Care Days - A day set aside each month to allow employees to recharge
- Remote Wellbeing Resources - We provide recurring fitness classes, meditation/ mindfulness tools, virtual therapy, and family planning assistance
- Learning - We encourage continued education and will help cover the cost of management training, conferences, workshops, or certifications
HOVER has Hubs in San Francisco, New York City, and Austin. These Hubs are where our teams will be growing the most as we foster in-person collaboration and connection.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $60,000-$87,000. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.