Outbound Account Executive, Small Business
HOVER is a software platform offering measurement, visualization, estimation, and ordering solutions to the construction and insurance markets. HOVER uses patented technology making it possible for anyone with a smartphone camera to create an interactive 3D model, complete with detailed measurements and powerful design features. The data produced is extremely valuable as it generates a single source of truth for the physical world allowing for more veracity throughout the home improvement and insurance processes. We’ve found an incredibly strong product-market fit across construction, insurance, and newly emerging, with Homeowners. What's the secret sauce? Cutting edge technology, an exceptional culture, and a commitment to our values (Think. Do. Serve.).
With our team of investors, including Google Ventures, Menlo Ventures, The Home Depot, and leading Insurance carriers such as Travelers, State Farm, and Nationwide, HOVER is committed to continuing our success and facilitating growth. We believe there is strength in diversity so we hire skilled and passionate people from a wide variety of backgrounds.
Please submit resume in PDF Format
Why HOVER wants you:
HOVER is looking for an account executive that is passionate about improving lives through technology and thrives in a fast-growing technology company. This role will require creativity, grit, and cross-functional collaboration across Sales, Marketing, Product and Support teams. This role will also require a high velocity sales motion and be responsible for managing a large pipeline of opportunities. You’ll be part of a strong and innovative team focused on delivering the best possible customer experience to Home Improvement Contractors, while maximizing sales for HOVER.
The fast growing Small Business team has a “customer-first” mindset and collaborates across the business to ensure HOVER is putting its best foot forward. We have a “Think.Do.Serve” value set that ensures we work collaboratively, authentically, and openly both internally and externally.
You will contribute by:
You will be working within the small business segment and sell the value of HOVER to Home Improvement contractors across the United States and Canada at a high velocity. Establishing yourself as an expert in the Construction industry and HOVER product suite.
- Develop rapport and showcasing how HOVER can help contractors unlock the potential of their business using an accelerated sales motion and building trust quickly to secure deals.
- Handle customer objections by driving value.
- Meet and exceed both monthly and quarterly goals by managing a large pipeline of leads through all stages of the sales process.
- Manage and document all sales activity to drive business growth.
- Excel in the art of upselling and acquiring product adoption.
- Collaborate cross functionally to help develop best practices to improve conversation rates as well as ongoing product development in a fast-paced startup environment.
- You will connect with business owners and project team members, and incubate new users into membership sales for HOVER.
Your background includes:
- 3+ years of experience in a quota carrying role, preferably within a high growth environment with a track record of over-achieving targets
- Experience in high velocity sales environments
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including business owners (both verbal and written)
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Resourceful, hard working, and solutions orientation with regards to your work
- Experience utilizing tools such as Salesforce or other sales engagement tools to track and maintain business leads and future deals
- Strong communication and collaboration skills working with both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to build valuable relationships -- "No" doesn't scare you!
- Compensation - Competitive salary and meaningful equity in a fast-growing company
- Healthcare - Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and dependents
- Paid Time Off - Unlimited and flexible vacation policy
- Paid Family Leave- We support work/life balance and offer generous paid parental and new child bonding leave
- Mandatory Self-Care Days - A day set aside each month to allow employees to recharge
- Remote Wellbeing Resources - We provide recurring fitness classes, meditation/ mindfulness tools, virtual therapy, and family planning assistance
- Learning - We encourage continued education and will help cover the cost of management training, conferences, workshops, or certifications
HOVER has Hubs in San Francisco, New York City, and Austin. These Hubs are where our teams will be growing the most as we foster in-person collaboration and connection.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $68,000-$100,000 + commission. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.