Strategy & Operations Manager, Partnerships
HOVER is a software platform offering measurement, visualization, estimation, and ordering solutions to the construction and insurance markets. HOVER uses patented technology making it possible for anyone with a smartphone camera to create an interactive 3D model, complete with detailed measurements and powerful design features. The data produced is extremely valuable as it generates a single source of truth for the physical world allowing for more veracity throughout the home improvement and insurance processes. We’ve found an incredibly strong product-market fit across construction, insurance, and newly emerging, with Homeowners. What's the secret sauce? Cutting edge technology, an exceptional culture, and a commitment to our values (Think. Do. Serve.).
With our team of investors, including Google Ventures, Menlo Ventures, The Home Depot, and leading Insurance carriers such as Travelers, State Farm, and Nationwide, HOVER is committed to continuing our success and facilitating growth. We believe there is strength in diversity so we hire skilled and passionate people from a wide variety of backgrounds.
Please submit resume in PDF Format
Why HOVER wants you:
At HOVER, we're on the lookout for a dynamic and versatile team player who can make a significant impact in two key areas:
- Partner Strategy & Operations: Additionally, you will work closely with our Business Development and Strategic Partnerships teams to develop and execute a strategy for our partner ecosystem. You will build and maintain the operational foundations needed to enable that strategy. This includes identifying key partners, helping to implement effective go-to-market strategies, and establishing operational foundations such as reporting, analytics, systems (SFDC), processes, team operating cadences and tooling.
- Driving Corporate Development Strategy and Projects: You will take the lead in shaping HOVER's corporate development strategy, working cross-functionally to formulate a cohesive approach, developing frameworks to support these strategies, and conducting due diligence during active evaluations.
You will contribute by:
- Strategic Thinking: You have a strategic mindset and excel in developing frameworks and strategies.
- Hands-On Approach: You're not afraid to dive into the details and get your hands dirty when needed. While you will have the opportunity to work on high-level M&A projects, you are also willing to lend a helping hand to a teammate to build a Salesforce report.
- Adaptability: You excel in a dynamic setting where you may need to figure things out independently, and you thrive in an ever-evolving landscape.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: You have a knack for working seamlessly with colleagues from various departments. You understand the strategic significance of each facet of the business and can bridge the gaps to ensure a cohesive and effective approach.
- Ownership and Initiative: Taking ownership of projects, from inception to execution, is second nature to you. You're proactive in identifying opportunities for improvement and aren't afraid to take the lead in implementing changes that drive success.
This role presents a unique opportunity to shape the future of HOVER and its growth trajectory. You will get the opportunity to work with teams across the company and develop a diverse skill set of strategic thinking, operational excellence and cross-functional collaboration.
As a Operations & Strategy Manager, Partnerships, you will spend 40% of your bandwidth supporting revenue operations at both the strategic and tactical level, 30% on partner strategy and 30% on corporate development special projects.
Your background includes:
- 3-5 years experience in consulting, banking or revenue strategy & operations. Equivalent experience at a fast scaling organization similar to HOVER is also desired.
- Experience cultivating broad business acumen and the ability to synthesize large amounts of information quickly and get-to-the-point
- A proven ability to partner and communicate at all levels of seniority
- Ability to tell data-backed stories through slide decks, including clear and concise delivery of the main takeaways & recommendations
- Robust project management experience, including the ability to juggle multiple projects and ruthlessly prioritize
- Adept at Excel modeling (Pivot Tables and VLOOKUPs)
- Familiarity with Salesforce or CRM tools
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Bonus: Previous exposure to Corporate Development work.
- Compensation - Competitive salary and meaningful equity in a fast-growing company
- Healthcare - Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and dependents
- Paid Time Off - Unlimited and flexible vacation policy
- Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave - We support work/life balance and offer generous paid parental and new child bonding leave
- Learning - We encourage continued education and will help cover the cost of conferences, workshops, or certifications
- Transportation - Pre-tax commuter benefits and free parking
HOVER has Hubs in San Francisco, New York City, and Austin. These Hubs are where our teams will be growing the most as we foster in-person collaboration and connection.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $90,000 - $133,000. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.